looking for a $500 or cheaper cavalier - Mid Central Region Forum

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.
looking for a $500 or cheaper cavalier
Thursday, February 12, 2015 2:18 PM
hi everyone, i recently blew up my cavalier and i am in need of a daily driver. dont have much to spend right now but cant be a total crap box. im located in Lincoln, so the closer the better. have cash in hand. can text me at 402-430-1248 with what you have. i also have a supercharger for an ld9 2.4L for sale or trade as well. Thank you.

1999 2.4L w/ nitrous

Re: looking for a $500 or cheaper cavalier
Saturday, April 11, 2015 2:18 PM
Still looking? I'm in Chicago. Info and pics:

1996 Chevy Cavalier Base
2.4L OVH I-4 120hp // 5-Speed Manual transmission
134,xxx miles on odometer
Turqoise exterior
Charcoal interior (cloth)

Hasn't been driven since early January. Starts easily and drives.
Brakes fine but hasn't been driven in a while so it will take a couple stops to get the coating off from sitting.
Good clutch. Shifts well. Had wheel alignment in fall.
New battery at end of 2013. Radiator and new t-stat put in winter 2013/2014.
Needs front tires
Body does have rust and body dents. Never been in an accident. Bought car with the dents in it in 2008.
Stock engine. Does have K&N drop-in filter and an exhaust because the old one rusted off.
B&M shift knob
Clear climate control knobs. Blower motor resistor was replaced last summer and works on all speeds. Does need A/C refrigerant.
JVC head unit included. Radio works, but cd's are hard to get out sometimes. It's old.
LED halo projector lights. Rear bumper from 2002+ Cavalier and outer taillights.
Engine is due for oil change at 135K miles, so it does need changing.
Passed emissions in 2014. Have all service records.
Car has clean title and it does not have plates, but you can apply for an Illinois trip permit so you can drive it home and back out of state. It's like $7. You will be responsible for getting your own plates. Have all paperwork ready for you to take to the DMV and register vehicle.

Car is being sold AS-IS, with no warranties implied or expressed.

http://s172.photobucket.com/user/QuixoteThe/library/?sort=3&page=1

PM if interested. I am looking for $1500 but if you're willing to drive, we can work out a price.
Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.

Start New Topic Advanced Search