KYB AGX suspension FS plus much more - Mid Central Region Forum

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.
KYB AGX suspension FS plus much more
Thursday, September 23, 2010 6:05 AM
Ive got a 96 coupe Z that I have had and wanted to bring back to life for awhile but just never had the time. I am parting out everything that is still useable heres the list. Keep in mind if there is anything specific you want just let me know and I'll let you know if I have it. I am in Columbia MO and for the big stuff it is pick up only but smaller stuff I will ship. All pics are on request. Car is going to the junker in 2 weeks from Friday so anything that isnt sold is getting junked THANKS

The big thing I have is a set of KYB AGX struts and shocks with Skunk 2 springs. They have about 9,000 miles on them. The only deal with this is I need to swap factory suspension with whoever buys so I can still roll the car onto the trailer when I haul it to the yard.

Price is $350 OBO with factory suspension PU ONLY

Factory Z24 Coupe seats, both in good condition, Driver seat is lowered an inch $30 a piece or $50 for the pair

Factory headlights both in good condition $25 obo

I have Z24 wheels that are a 7/10 and needs tires and will let go of for cheap but I would need any 5x100 wheel with any kind of tire of them just so I can roll it onto the trailer $50

The rest of the car is not in very good condition but is still a complete car so anything you guys want just let me know.

pm me on here
email me cas434@gmail.com
call or txt me 573-544-3855

"sometimes the respect is more important..."

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.

Start New Topic Advanced Search