FS: Stock 2001 Z24 - Canadian Mid East Region Forum

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.
FS: Stock 2001 Z24
Wednesday, March 16, 2011 7:13 PM
Gauging interest in selling my car as I'm looking to buy something else now. I've lost interest in the Cavalier for lack of better words.

Details as follows.

It will be sold STOCK as the body kit is being sold soon separately.
2001 Chevrolet Cavalier Z24 2.4L LD9 Motor Automatic transmission. (has Vibrant WAI on it, will include stock airbox)
151201kms on it. I've owned this car for 6 years now and since the day of my purchase it has been run with Mobil 1 5w30 FULL Synthetic oil. Oil changes done all on time or early, never pushed over.
Stock stereo.
95-99 Z24 Rims included in sale, may or may not include winter wheels/tires it depends on what I'm going to be buying next.
Windows are tinted 20% all around last year, I'll include the warranty card as well.
Front and Rear Ractive Strut bars will be included with the car as well just cause I'll have no use for 'em so why take 'em off.
Also has Optima Red Top Battery.
Car also has a Viper pager alarm (auto start too if you truly want to use it but thats another story pm for that one) you will need a new remote as Car Star broke it and wouldn't own up to it and I haven't been able to afford a new one.
Sunroof.

I also have a bunch of stock interior parts I'll throw in with the car for those that may want to customize the car it'll save you from chewin up good pieces or drivin around without the pieces while you work on 'em

Any questions PM is the key.

IF The body kit does not sell, and you want to buy the car as it is with it I MIGHT be willing to do so.

Sorry but the Alpine stereo is coming with me. Spent too many years building it to let it go.

$3000 without Kit
$3500 with Kit.

obo. There's literally nothing wrong with the car. Its just time for something different for me. Can be Cert & Etest as well, no prob with that. Questions PM me.

- T.

Full Urethane Wings West Big Mouth Kit For Sale!

Re: FS: Stock 2001 Z24
Wednesday, March 16, 2011 7:20 PM
How can you put the car up for sale for 3500 with the kit when you already have a deal to sell the kit?

Wednesday, March 16, 2011 7:51 PM
gtpsunfire wrote:How can you put the car up for sale for 3500 with the kit when you already have a deal to sell the kit?

Blindz24 wrote:IF The body kit does not sell, and you want to buy the car as it is with it I MIGHT be willing to do so.

Any interest in selling your headlights?

Wednesday, March 16, 2011 10:16 PM
The headlights are long gone and not listed in the ad anyways.

DC - becuz no ones actually given $ or shown up to buy it just a ton of ppl sayin they want it but haven't got money yet. So until it actually sells and disappears from my property its listed.

-T.

Monday, March 21, 2011 3:48 PM
you say it more then anyone that mods don't add value to the car but you still want 3500 for a kitted car thats 10 years old good luck

JBO since July 30, 2001
Monday, March 21, 2011 3:55 PM
are you willing to sell the strut bars?

Tuesday, March 22, 2011 4:29 PM
NOTa2_4 wrote:you say it more then anyone that mods don't add value to the car but you still want 3500 for a kitted car thats 10 years old good luck

Considering the kit itself is for sale for $500, ur gonna sit there and tell me that leaving it on the car I should forfeit it for free? Yes that makes perfect sense. There's a difference between someone selling a hugely modified car that they spent thousands on for $5000+, and selling the parts for what they are separately.

When it comes down to actually selling the car I'd consider selling the strut bars yes.

- T.

Tuesday, March 22, 2011 5:13 PM
its not just the kit for 500 extra it more the fact of 3000 for the 10 year old car not saying it impossible but you have been trying to sell the kit for awhile when it was higher price and you still have it same thing is likely to happen with the car. silver 00-02 are a dime a dozen my buddy just bought 1 tha twas mint no rust at all with 210 000km on it for 500

JBO since July 30, 2001
Wednesday, March 23, 2011 6:53 PM
I guess at the end of the day it all depends on what someone wants to pay. And the reason I've had the kit for so long is the price I started at was in a range where if someone wanted it that bad they'd buy it and I didnt NEED to sell it. The fact that I paid a good $1200+ to piece the kit together in the beginning its quite aggrivating to sell it for dirt cheap when I know its worth more as its not a garbage fiberglass crap kit and has been well taken care of. But also at the end of the day of that, ppl are cheap especially in the market of these vehicles so we can either bend over and take the loss up the ass or stick it out and someone who actually see's the quality in what's being sold won't be such a cheap f*ck about it.

And asking $3000 is exactly what the book value is for the vehicle based on its stats. I didn't just pull that # outta my ass. There's only ever been 2 owners for the vehicle including myself. Its damn near rust free, no mystery dents, freshly tinted, Viper pager alarm with auto start if its truly wanted, can include winters that still have a good 2-3 seasons left out of them, and LOW kms. Also certified and etested. It's a reliable daily driver priced at its book value with absolutely nothing wrong.
And like I said I didn't mod the @!#$ out of it and post it for $5000+ claiming because I have all these fantastical parts that its worth that. I priced it out based on book value and the great shape its in.

I myself would never pay over a grand for a GM product that has over 200,000 km on it. Thats common sense and just a given. These aren't Honda's they aren't just reaching their peak potential after 200,000kms. They're getting ready to die if not dig you a hole in the pocket to start replacing things. Unless you get lucky and find the one champ out of a million. lol

But thats just my opinion. They're like assholes, we all have one.

- T.

Friday, March 25, 2011 6:51 PM
How about we all leave her alone. If your interested PM her if all you want to do is criticize take a hike ths is a post that she is selling her car it is a nice car and it is worth 3000.00 if you cant afford 3000.00 up front go get financed at the corner car lot @29.9% financing on the cavy your gonna purchase for 2200.00 (sticker price)and lemme know what a great deal u got so please everyone grow up show your interest or dont post.
Saturday, March 26, 2011 6:12 PM
brandon smith wrote:How about we all leave her alone. If your interested PM her if all you want to do is criticize take a hike ths is a post that she is selling her car it is a nice car and it is worth 3000.00 if you cant afford 3000.00 up front go get financed at the corner car lot @29.9% financing on the cavy your gonna purchase for 2200.00 (sticker price)and lemme know what a great deal u got so please everyone grow up show your interest or dont post.

Thanks, but these days with the .org and posting a for sale thread, we expect nothing less but ridicule. No one has anything better to do. I've decided to keep it anyways, just gonna find something less than what I was looking for and fix that instead while keeping my car incase I decide afterwards I dont like what I bought.

- T.

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.

Start New Topic Advanced Search