My car is sort of for sale. - Canadian Mid East Region Forum

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.
My car is sort of for sale.
Thursday, February 21, 2013 8:50 AM
I'm just putting this out here in case anyone bites. I don't much care if it sells right now but if a buyer pops up, I'll be happy to let it go to a good home.

If not, I may take it out and drive it for another year before I end up parting it out or something.

This being the case, please don't try to knock down the price or anything. It's a fair price for what you're getting. Please don't ask me for any parts. If nobody wants the whole package then I may part it out in a few years, but I'm not interested in doing that right now.

So... I'll let go of everything I have for $6000.

You get the car and all the extra bits and pieces I have. The car is currently sitting on 17" Axis Touring Cup wheels (in white) with no center caps and tires that need replacing. It also needs a new battery. Other than that, it's good to go.

The extras you get include a brand new turbo header with studs, a set of 17x8" Konig Tantrums refinished in gunmetal, brand new RK Sport stick-on GT door panels for a non-GT Sunfire (or Cavalier I suppose), an extra center console and rear deck trim, I think I have a headliner, nearly new steering wheel, some miscellaneous tail light pieces and trim pieces and other odds and ends.

See my registry or website for all the details on the car. It's got around 100k km's on it.

If you want all this for $6000, drop me an email.

I'm saving for something new and will want the garage space opened 3 years from now.

Re: My car is sort of for sale.
Wednesday, December 04, 2013 4:08 PM
Did you sell it yet Kevin? Sorry for bumping a 9 month old thread

Thursday, December 05, 2013 7:00 AM
deflux wrote:Did you sell it yet Kevin? Sorry for bumping a 9 month old thread

Hey man! How's life these days??

Nope... haven't sold it yet, but to be fair, I haven't really tried. Other than this post, to which I've got zero responses, I haven't put out any ads anywhere. I'll probably try a little harder next year but I'm in no hurry right now.

I'm actually planning on taking it out in the spring and having fun with it all summer.

Are you interested? Know anyone that might be?

Monday, March 24, 2014 3:30 PM
id prolly be interested in the elec. blower kit if you ever decide to sell it.

RIP silver car. You will be missed.
Tuesday, March 25, 2014 5:07 AM
-Z Yaaaa- wrote:id prolly be interested in the elec. blower kit if you ever decide to sell it.

I'm really hoping to sell the whole car to someone who will enjoy it. We'll see how it goes though.

Note that if you're really interested, you can buy one new. I'm not sure whether there's a waiting period right now, but they're definitely on the market.

www.phantomsuperchargers.com

While there's no j-body kit listed on the site, he obviously knows exactly what he needs to put one together for the M45/LD9 config.

Friday, April 11, 2014 7:04 PM
Wild Weasel wrote:
deflux wrote:Did you sell it yet Kevin? Sorry for bumping a 9 month old thread

Hey man! How's life these days??

Nope... haven't sold it yet, but to be fair, I haven't really tried. Other than this post, to which I've got zero responses, I haven't put out any ads anywhere. I'll probably try a little harder next year but I'm in no hurry right now.

I'm actually planning on taking it out in the spring and having fun with it all summer.

Are you interested? Know anyone that might be?

Can't complain I guess. Driving a Jetta TDI, not a fun car to drive by any means but 4.8L/100km is hard to give up. Hope life is treating you well Good luck with the sale, sounds like it would be fun to bring it out for summer though.

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.

Start New Topic Advanced Search