anyone seen brisk around - South East Region Forum

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.
anyone seen brisk around
Friday, August 05, 2005 3:45 PM
well have you seen him i want him to come to the meet on the 27th

Sinister Ambitions
when your girl is getting on your last nerve f*#k her dont fight her

Re: anyone seen brisk around
Saturday, August 06, 2005 1:46 PM
ehh, all I know is his shop is in Anniston,AL but i'm in seattle so there's no possible way I could've seen him recently. He's probably cooking something up with the cav though knowing him......

N2O + Bolt-ons = 220Hp/250Tq

Coming Soon:HpTunersPro, EagleConnectingRods, WiescoPistons, 13sec2200

Saturday, August 06, 2005 7:56 PM
yeah i think he works at a place called "Wizard Audio" he did last i heard

Sorry.....
You have been banned from posting on this site as of 2005-01-13 10:15:53.
This ban will expire 2005-01-14 10:15:35 Pacific Time.
Reason: Free 84 Cavi Drop Top!

Sunday, August 07, 2005 7:04 AM
the last time he posted was

Re: LowFire comes to Alabama Quote Reply

BrisK
Saturday, July 02, 2005 11:28 AM

Awesome. What are you gonna be doing up there? If you get a chance come down to anniston. That's where I'm at. It's about a 1 to and 1 1/2 away.

Monday, August 08, 2005 10:27 AM
I know he Beeped me on Nextel a month ago or so and said he wasnt going to be working at the shop anymore so he was losing his nextel....
i believe he was also moving out of where he was...

thats all i know
Monday, August 08, 2005 12:14 PM
Jwle143 wrote:I know he Beeped me on Nextel a month ago or so and said he wasnt going to be working at the shop anymore so he was losing his nextel....
i believe he was also moving out of where he was...

thats all i know

out of state or just to another part of his city or to another part of alabama

Sinister Ambitions
Tuesday, August 09, 2005 11:14 AM
just moving- i dont think out of state or anything.....
he lived in a house full of guys- they all rented a room... i dont think he liked it there and he changed jobs also
Tuesday, August 09, 2005 12:00 PM
That'll be @!#$ing ghey if he moves away from Anniston......I'll be living like a 45min drive from him when i get to college

Tuesday, August 09, 2005 7:21 PM
I am pretty sure he is still in anniston...
Wednesday, August 10, 2005 1:03 PM
wow, didn't realize i was that important. makes me feel all warm and fuzzy inside. BUt ya im im here. I don't work at wizard any more and yes i did move out of that house. The house I'm at now doesn't have internet access, so I can't really get on here much. If anyone needs to contact me, my cell phone number is 256-337-4423. Euric, ill see about making that meet, money is pretty tight right now, especially with NOPI coming up. Just gimme a call and give me the details. Later.

Thursday, August 11, 2005 6:39 AM
BrisK wrote:wow, didn't realize i was that important. makes me feel all warm and fuzzy inside. BUt ya im im here. I don't work at wizard any more and yes i did move out of that house. The house I'm at now doesn't have internet access, so I can't really get on here much. If anyone needs to contact me, my cell phone number is 256-337-4423. Euric, ill see about making that meet, money is pretty tight right now, especially with NOPI coming up. Just gimme a call and give me the details. Later.

i called you last night but you didnt answer (dick nasty )

Sinister Ambitions

Thursday, August 11, 2005 10:19 AM
Brisk, are you trucking her down or driving her?

I'd spot you a full tank of whatever when the time came around if I could hitch a ride! Don't hold me to it cause I might find a way to get my car from seattle back here in time!

Saturday, August 20, 2005 11:57 AM
Euric, ya i got your message, but i didnt have a number to call you back at.
Jamal, i really doubt the cavalier is gonna be able to make it, im trying to get as much stuff done as possible so that I can get it ready for NOPI

Hopefully, NOPI in ATL will be as good to me as the one that was here in Alabama. I got top 10 Best of show and 300 bucks

Sunday, August 21, 2005 6:07 PM
NOPI Nats....Always rocks!!!! Never question that...LOL. Every year gets better and better. This year I may actually have the money to stay over nite. May have some Contour.org peoples coming with me...but man....I gotta tell ya....if I keep getting codes from muh car, I may be driving something else.

Looks like after fixing the tranny (clutch actuator=800bux) I threw a code yesterday...the famous P0113. So I cleaned the sensor and no code after the ECM reset, but still have some hesitation with AC on and pinging ever so often. I am going to follow the wires thru the loom and see if they are good all the way back...if I find an issue I will rewire the whole freaking thing with some heavier gauge wire....unless it is at the sensor plug, then I will just splice back some and shrink tube the soldered ends...

Anyone wanna help...LOL

L8R
Rich
Tuesday, August 23, 2005 12:27 AM
BrisK wrote:Euric, ya i got your message, but i didnt have a number to call you back at.
Jamal, i really doubt the cavalier is gonna be able to make it, im trying to get as much stuff done as possible so that I can get it ready for NOPI

Hopefully, NOPI in ATL will be as good to me as the one that was here in Alabama. I got top 10 Best of show and 300 bucks

ok my number at home is 205-791-1894 hit me up and let me know something the reason i didnt leave a number is because i was in texas for 2 weeks i just got back last saturday

Sinister Ambitions
Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.

Start New Topic Advanced Search