Durham NC, Cross Regional Meet And Greet - South East Region Forum

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.
Durham NC, Cross Regional Meet And Greet
Tuesday, May 07, 2013 8:02 AM
I've been talking to Josh Watson about this on Facebook... If you mix the lower portion of JBO's Mid-East region, with the upper portion of JBO's South-East region, Durham seems pretty central... considering Virginia, North Carolina, South Carolina, The lower portion of West Virginia, and the eastern portions of TN and KY.

I'm thinking sometime in July. I'm available every Sunday except the 21st

Coming from Eastern VA, I'll be driving down Saturday night and getting a room. I'm pretty sure some of the other VA guys will probably do the same.

Once the Hampton Roads, VA meet an greet has passed, i'll be replacing that sticky in Mid East with one that posts directly to here. In the mean time, I will post a link to this thread here.

So at this point we need to figure out if there is enough interest to do this, and if so, a good meeting spot in Durham, the exact date, and the exact meeting time.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edited Tuesday, May 07, 2013 8:03 AM

Re: Durham NC, Cross Regional Meet And Greet
Tuesday, May 07, 2013 9:37 AM
You know I'm game.

Building it one piece at a time
Tuesday, May 07, 2013 9:39 AM
I'll keep my ears open, I cannot swear to anything because of my work schedule.
Tuesday, May 07, 2013 11:31 AM
I could maybe do it if it was on like a Saturday or something (work schedule permitting)
Tuesday, May 07, 2013 2:45 PM
Saturdays are no good for me, i work every single one, and only get a small handful of them off... I'm thinking Mid day Sunday 11-4, i can't imagine the drive home being more than 7 hours for any one person, which puts them home at 11...

From Virginia Beach (which is about as far east as one can get), it's about a 3.5 hour drive to Durham.

Tuesday, May 07, 2013 2:55 PM
Ah well hell I can do that. Just going to be a rough Monday I've had those before lol.
Tuesday, May 07, 2013 8:00 PM
Being right at around 4 hours one way, I'll prob come up Saturday evening and stay at a hotel and then leave Sunday night.

Sunday, July 28, 2013 7:24 PM
Well since July has come and gone, maybe plan something for next year?

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.

Start New Topic Advanced Search