Looking for a tune - South East Region Forum

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.
Looking for a tune
Sunday, October 11, 2015 12:07 AM
Recently turbocharged my car and looking for a shop or someone in the area that will tune my car. If your good with HPT or know a decent shop in the NC area that will tune a cavalier please let me know. My mod list is up to date in my profile. Any question just ask.

Re: Looking for a tune
Monday, October 12, 2015 3:11 PM
I'm ok with HPT. I'm in Jacksonville Florida.

FU Tuning

Saturday, October 24, 2015 11:22 PM
PM sent
Saturday, December 05, 2015 6:31 PM
You have a lot of options. Where in NC are you located? Im in Raleigh
Saturday, December 05, 2015 6:46 PM
Hickory, bout an hour out of Charlotte. I know there alot of tuning shops but everyone I've talked to doesn't wanna touch my cav.
Monday, December 07, 2015 5:44 PM
Tick performance does GM tuning, also PCM for less in Charlotte is excellent for GM's. Out my way in Raleigh we have two of arguably the best GM tuning shops on the east coast. RPM motorsports and Meyhem motorsports. I know for a fact that Meyhem has done a good bit of ECOtec tuning on cobalts. Contact Jeff at Meyhem and im sure he can get you handled.
Tuesday, December 08, 2015 7:53 AM
Yeah I contacted tick and PCM and both of them said they didn't mess with 4 cylinders. I recently just picked up a 2000+ PCM that was tuned using hpt. I just need to find a doner car to swap over the 2000+ wiring harness.
Monday, December 28, 2015 8:10 PM
You will still need to tune it after the harness swap . HPT works great with our set ups

Tuesday, December 29, 2015 2:07 AM
The problem with our cars is that they are Alpha-N with very few available tables. Just because someone or some shop is good with HPT, GMs, and/or Cobalts does not mean that they can successfully tune a Cavalier. Addicted to Meth is the only one in the region that I would trust.

Tuesday, December 29, 2015 7:05 PM
Tinkles(KGM) wrote:The problem with our cars is that they are Alpha-N with very few available tables. Just because someone or some shop is good with HPT, GMs, and/or Cobalts does not mean that they can successfully tune a Cavalier. Addicted to Meth is the only one in the region that I would trust.

Came here to say exactly this. Spot on.

"In Oldskool we trust"
Thursday, February 04, 2016 3:27 PM
Just for an update, I had my 2004 N/A ecotec dynoed at RPM in Garner and the tuner was very knowlegable on tuning and had done a lot of ecotec cobalts. But as stated with our computers.... theres few available adjustments to be made. In N/A form you can pick up power though.

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.

Start New Topic Advanced Search