I need a Body? Can you help? - North East Region Forum

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.
I need a Body? Can you help?
Monday, December 19, 2005 9:39 PM
Well after about 6 months of not having a cavi to work on. (Sold it to get my Impala) I am really eager to say that I am now looking for a new cavi/Fire? Dont really matter to me. I mainly want to frame/Body. I Doesnt really have to have a motor. hood. headlights. bumpers. interior. Im looking for somthing really cheap. and the years have to be like 95 and Up.

If anyone could help me out I would appriciate it. I live near Pittsburgh PA. I will pick up also!

Thanks

Re: I need a Body? Can you help?
Tuesday, December 20, 2005 1:30 AM
superman wrote:Well after about 6 months of not having a cavi to work on. (Sold it to get my Impala) I am really eager to say that I am now looking for a new cavi/Fire? Dont really matter to me. I mainly want to frame/Body. I Doesnt really have to have a motor. hood. headlights. bumpers. interior. Im looking for somthing really cheap. and the years have to be like 95 and Up.

If anyone could help me out I would appriciate it. I live near Pittsburgh PA. I will pick up also!

Thanks
look around in some junk yards

Tuesday, December 20, 2005 7:17 AM
Yeah I thought about that but alot of junk yard wont well the whole car! and if they will they will want a @!#$ load of money and as seeing that I only want the body and nothing else really. Im only looking to spend a couple hundred dollars . I kno I have seen some ppl on here selling or even giving donar cars away. Just thought someone might know of someone that has one forsale cheap!
Tuesday, December 20, 2005 8:02 AM
superman wrote:Yeah I thought about that but alot of junk yard wont well the whole car! and if they will they will want a @!#$ load of money and as seeing that I only want the body and nothing else really. Im only looking to spend a couple hundred dollars . I kno I have seen some ppl on here selling or even giving donar cars away. Just thought someone might know of someone that has one forsale cheap!
yeah u can buy a cheap one

Tuesday, December 20, 2005 9:24 AM
Tuesday, December 20, 2005 11:39 AM
Thanks guys for trying to help me out some. Yeah 95cavBlue that is a little to expencive for me. I am actually in atlanta right now and there is a kid selling a 98 sunfire vert for 600 dollars. It needs a new engine and bumpers,hood, fender. I am upset cuz I have a freakn impala other wise I would tow it back to PA. Im only looking to sepnd a couple hundred, not thousand. Thanks tho
Thursday, December 22, 2005 5:23 PM
if your looking for an awesome project car...i accidently found an awesome one in the classifieds a few weeks ago. http://www.j-body.org/classifieds/automobiles/35815/

FOR SALE: (5) '95-'99 Z24 Rims
Friday, December 23, 2005 4:57 AM
i have a 96 cavy just sitting, all it needs is a transmission, 3speed auto, im located in CT. email me if interested, mattcavyz24@gmail.com

Friday, December 23, 2005 2:24 PM
Drive to Maine & you can have my 96 4 dr for $150 and Ill throw in a 2.2 with 4spd auto, a 4spd auto trans for a 2.4 & some other misc parts
Saturday, December 24, 2005 7:29 AM
^^ damn thats a deal

Saturday, December 24, 2005 2:06 PM
Yeah it would be a good deal. Well I guess I didnt put enough info. Im near pittsburgh. I can travel a lil to pick up the car but not that far..lol...And it HAS to be a 2dr coupe

Sunday, December 25, 2005 1:39 PM
I know a guy selling a sunfire 5 speed, 500$ 125K.

http://roclife.org/forums/showthread.php?t=68752

Just register if you cant see it, its free.

http://members.cardomain.com/vertz24 1998 Z24 Convertible
Wednesday, December 28, 2005 7:10 PM
hhave you checked the link i gave you yet superman? its a 2 door witha @!#$ load of extras for cheap. im just not sure where he lives.

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.

Start New Topic Advanced Search