Horn - Canadian North East Region Forum

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.
Horn
Wednesday, May 18, 2005 1:24 PM
My horn is not working, could this be a fuse or do i need a new horn, havent checked the fuse yet, if i need a new horn, how much are they and how hard are they to install?

Re: Horn
Tuesday, May 24, 2005 2:33 PM
answered my own question, it was just a fuse
Thursday, June 02, 2005 11:46 AM
horn not working again, and this time its not the fuse, any body got any ideas? something must be shorting out in my fuse box cus when u press the horn u can hear a clik noise
Thursday, June 02, 2005 6:46 PM
a click? like a light thump or a click like a snap?

"I live my life a quarter mile at a time..." "for those ten seconds or less I'm free"
Wednesday, June 29, 2005 8:38 PM
Hey Kev.
The click is coming from the passenger side right?
Same thing happened to me.. had to get the horn replaced.

...ever since, I've been The Champ
Thursday, June 30, 2005 11:06 AM
ok thanks guys yeh i think it is the horn itself, i know a buddy that will give me one, are they all universal or does it have to be off a cavalier?
Thursday, June 30, 2005 2:58 PM
the horn itself i think is universal, that's why you can have 2 same car types with different sounding horns.

...ever since, I've been The Champ
Wednesday, July 06, 2005 1:12 PM
bought a horn, anyone know how to install them!!!
Wednesday, July 06, 2005 6:41 PM
look at how the old one is in, unbolt it, unhook the single wire that should be on it, hook up the new one, and bolt it in? if you don't know where it is, i can't hel;p you on that, i haven't poked around in the engine compartment enough to know yet :-p

"I live my life a quarter mile at a time..." "for those ten seconds or less I'm free"
Saturday, July 30, 2005 11:07 AM
For all those wondering, the horn is located in the lower passenger side in behind the grill down low. Changed it today, had to unscrew the cowcatcher to get to it. Like mysterio said, just have to unblolt it, take off wire plug, put new one on then put cow catcher back on, not too hard, took bout 1/2 hour. T
Saturday, October 01, 2005 5:44 PM
If you take out the right head lamp you can also reach it from there

Club J-Body Delta of Quebec, Montreal Division Event Planner

My Car Domain
Mon Char.Com

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.

Start New Topic Advanced Search