Happy Thanksgiving! - First Generation Forum

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.
Happy Thanksgiving!
Wednesday, November 26, 2014 9:23 PM
Happy Thanksgiving!

The Canadian side of my family already celebrated but Happy Thanksgiving to all in the US!

Hope everyone is doing well and enjoying the time!

Re: Happy Thanksgiving!
Thursday, November 27, 2014 4:29 AM
Happy Holidays to all my Friends here on J-Body!

May we all survive the the madness of the season and return to our favorite hobby and past time! Hahaa!!!

Sunday, November 30, 2014 7:41 PM
A touch late but I have been sick since really like thanksgiving with a virus.It kicked in pretty hard thurs nite and I made the visit to the doctor Friday.In short a Z pack (and NO not a car pill) and some cough medication.I pretty much had to stay home sat/sun off from work to try and recoupe.I do feel a touch better and clearing out the mess by coughing ALOT.Run down is a understatement.I am tired of tv and my sleep is all messed up sleeping bc I am crashing out at all times.I finally felt good enough to actually sit in front of the computer to read and stay awake.I will say the doctor's office was full Friday with pretty much everyone there with the say crud.

Tuesday, December 02, 2014 7:28 PM
Hope you are feeling better Ron. Knowing your "mild" OCD and Constant job shifting Gears - I'm sure you are fighting insanity trying to recuperate.

With everything so clean your way I'm surprised the ole Crud was even interested in messing with you...

But I bet it'll think twice before visiting you again my friend!

Looking forward to your friendly posts on here soon!!

Tuesday, December 02, 2014 10:27 PM
Thanks I went back to work Monday and today and off wed-fri as normal.I am pretty whooped after a longgg day so short it is for now.I do feel much better btw.

Wednesday, December 03, 2014 6:10 PM
Happy belated Thanksgiving to my fellow j-body friends.
Been busy with work and house updating stuff. Plus had no power on Thanksgiving until about 11AM due to a wet 4 inches of snow. Was lucky though because some of northern friends up in NH were without power for 3 days.

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.

Start New Topic Advanced Search