1985 cavalier wagon need help - First Generation Forum

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.
1985 cavalier wagon need help
Monday, December 31, 2007 5:21 PM
i have a 1985 chevy cavalier 2.8L auto and am wanting to customize it inside and out and i would like some help to find everything from brake kits to engine swaps or performance turbos etc. so if you can help i would appreciate it

Re: 1985 cavalier wagon need help
Monday, December 31, 2007 9:58 PM
I can tell you advance auto parts sells most of the brake components for cavs.Granted I have a coupe the same if not similar components are used for the brakes.I also know the above also sells alot of suspension stuff normally oem that are good quality and cost effec.Wagons have different rear springs than coupes,and verts but the shocks prolly are the same as the mounts for them.As for the front with struts I am buying this yr the monroe quick strut which will include the strut,spring,and access all in one package for about 170.00 for my coupe type 10.Thats what I have to share at least on susp stuff being I have a 2.0 ohv with a 4spd manual.Advance sells alot for the 1st gen cars and some is not always a store item and must be bought online at there website,depending on the brand of what u exactly want.Hope this helps and if I think of anything else I will post it.

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.

Start New Topic Advanced Search