anyone interested??? - First Generation Forum

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.
anyone interested???
Tuesday, April 08, 2008 12:31 AM
Anybody here want to take over Old School Cavs?? I will be making a BIG change in careers as I am becoming an over-the-road truck driver soon and simply will not have the time nor desire to maintain the site anymore. If interested, email me or reply here!

Re: anyone interested???
Wednesday, April 09, 2008 3:50 PM
I wouldn't mind keeping it online. I'll email you. Hope you still have your '87 and aren't losing interest in cars in general!

Friday, April 11, 2008 7:43 PM
that would be awesome, Daryl! I still have my '87 of course! This June makes 20 years! It still has the original engine. I haven't lost total interest in cars, I just don't have the time anymore especially since most of my time will be spent on the road!

here's what I'll be driving soon:

Tuesday, April 15, 2008 9:29 PM
And get more Cavs back on there!

I don't have the time to oversee the site, but I could be a mod.....

Now I really miss my first gen....

Tuesday, April 15, 2008 9:52 PM
cool! that'd be great!
Wednesday, April 16, 2008 3:55 PM
I'd could help updates as well if you'd like. I'm an IT at keybank and have had several websites built and sold in the past and also sites of my own. Let me know what I could do!

Thanks,
Mark

Friday, May 09, 2008 1:52 PM
get in touch with Daryl Scott and DaveZ.
Wednesday, May 21, 2008 3:41 PM
Laurie- I have been unable to touch the site as of yet...I've had a big shakeup at work and I've lost most of my free time to play on the web. Please feel free to let others have a chance at maintaining this great webpage you built. Sadly I will have to pass the torch (after only a month!).

Wednesday, May 21, 2008 11:56 PM
David Zink also has access. Tthanks Daryl! I know the feeling about not having enough time! I've got a lot of prep work to do between now and June 10th- when I head off for training with GTI!

If you got it, a BIG truck brought it!
Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.

Start New Topic Advanced Search