Any interest if I sell my 87 Skyhawk Wagon? Looking for a good home. - First Generation Forum

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.
Any interest if I sell my 87 Skyhawk Wagon? Looking for a good home.
Tuesday, July 10, 2018 8:13 PM
Hi Jbody forums,

I'm contemplating selling my 87 Skyhawk Wagon, and wanted to see if there was any interest here first as you guys have been incredibly helpful in the past and would probably give it a good home; I sadly don't have the time to work on it anymore, but I'm hoping someone will here.

It's an 87 Skyhawk,VIN K, ~104k miles, and blue. I have original wheels and hubcaps, original radio (aftermarket one currently installed), a full set of rear brakes, tow package, original keys and keychain, I'm the 2nd owner(maybe 3rd on the paperwork as original owner died and the niece inherited it before selling it to me, but she never drove it). I bought it in ~2012 with 60k miles, and it's been a great little wagon; its made it from Miami to NH.

Was running until a month ago ( I would take it to work once to twice a week) when it refused to start one morning... I'm confident it's s bad ground but I can't find it.

I'm in the Philadelphia area.

If anyone would be remotely interested, reply here or pm me, I'm not in a rush to sell it, but could soon if someone really wanted it.

I could even deliver it potentially if it wasn't a far trek.

Thank you!

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.

Start New Topic Advanced Search