Parting out 90 4door 4 cylinder white - Second Generation Forum

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.
Parting out 90 4door 4 cylinder white
Sunday, February 20, 2005 4:57 PM
as the topic states. car was driven to my house early winter and hasn't moved since. It was my buddies g/f car and the motor has around 110k. body is starting to rot. I don't know too much of the history on this car I just want it out of my driveway.
I'll check here everyone and a while but if you need parts or are interested in the car drop me an email at MC_locker@hotmail.com.
Im in Oakville

Re: Parting out 90 4door 4 cylinder white
Sunday, February 20, 2005 9:03 PM
what would you charge me for the windshield and headlight switches with both housings (granted they're in decent and working condition)? plus shipping?

Originality and Creativity surpasses Popularity

Monday, February 21, 2005 6:36 AM
What is the condition of the rear doors? I'm looking for a set of decent ones so I can get the car paitned soon

Monday, February 21, 2005 12:22 PM
If I remember correctly the bottom of the doors are starting to rot. I'll try and get some pics of the car tonight.

As far as the windshield and the headlight goes it shouldn't be a problem although I would rather not ship a windshield. Where are you located Arch??
Monday, February 21, 2005 1:57 PM
Quote:

As far as the windshield and the headlight goes it shouldn't be a problem although I would rather not ship a windshield. Where are you located Arch??

lol... mike, it was all in the way I worded it. Here let me rephrase it. What would you charge me for the windshield wiper and headlight switches ... I didn't mean the actual winshield, I meant the wiper switches. that was my mistake man. I feel so stupid now lol. So, for headlight and wiper switches with both the housings, what would you charge plus shipping?

Monday, February 21, 2005 3:29 PM
how does $15 + shipping sound Arch?
Monday, February 21, 2005 8:01 PM

I'm located in mid-texas (zip- 75755). what do you suppose the shippin would be? where are you? sounds like we're mounting upon a deal.

Tuesday, February 22, 2005 7:16 AM
Auto or manual tranny?
Tuesday, February 22, 2005 10:28 AM
auto
Tuesday, February 22, 2005 11:05 AM
oh yeah... any one that wants to PICK UP the entire car im asking $200
Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.

Start New Topic Advanced Search