diza hood? - Second Generation Forum

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.
diza hood?
Sunday, February 27, 2005 8:55 PM
any body here have a diza hood? i'd like to see one painted and installed on a car.

thanks

Re: diza hood?
Sunday, February 27, 2005 9:01 PM
mine is being manufactured in a couple of weeks, so I should be getting it pretty soon. I haven't seen anyone with it, but soon as I get it I'll put it on and snap some pics to put on my cardomain site.

Originality and Creativity surpasses Popularity

Monday, February 28, 2005 1:47 AM
i know someone with one, it was pretty bad fitment, so its just sitting outside his garage collection dust. he ended up making a custom hood. i hope yours turns out ok arch, i haven't seen anyone with a diza hood in a long time.

| '89 Z24 Auto | '99 Prelude 5spd | '04 GS500F | '05 HD 883L |

Monday, February 28, 2005 4:35 AM
thanks, I hope it does too. was it dizacav? they only car I've ever seen it on is the one they use to advertise it with on the site. I hope it comes out good cause I really like the design in it, but also, since I never saw anyone else with one I thought it'd be pretty rare too. I'll be one happy j'er if it comes out smooth fitting.

Monday, February 28, 2005 9:05 AM
girlRacer wrote:i know someone with one, it was pretty bad fitment, so its just sitting outside his garage collection dust. he ended up making a custom hood. i hope yours turns out ok arch, i haven't seen anyone with a diza hood in a long time.

i heard the same thing...diza tends to be a poor quality...i like the way they look...but just dont wanna chance the quality/fitment...

Monday, February 28, 2005 9:33 AM
theres been a couple people with the hood the orginal guy (but he wont talk about it) the guy girl racer mentioned and theres another guy that was selling his and he had it painted

Z24 Cardomain Site ll ZQ8 Car Domain Site
Monday, February 28, 2005 1:54 PM
the guy i'm talking about is bezal on v6z24.com

| '89 Z24 Auto | '99 Prelude 5spd | '04 GS500F | '05 HD 883L |

Monday, February 28, 2005 4:32 PM
well, they can't be any worse than onderground. I actually hear mostly good things of diza, perhaps I'm biast, but I have high hopes with my kit and hood. I have heard a few bad marks about them here and there but none of the companies are perfect. And since it's all custom made and not mass produced I guess there will be flaws from time to time. but hey, if I have a post in couple of months listing my kit and hood I guess I'll buy a lotta ketchup with any money I get back outta it to eat my words with. mmm mmm good.

For now, I'm gonna keep high hopes that diza does a good job for me. maybe after making a number of kits and three hoods they got it down I can't help but to be anxious to find out for myself.

Monday, February 28, 2005 8:38 PM
get in on the G/P for the carbon fiber extracter hood.

Tuesday, March 01, 2005 6:10 AM
SunValier wrote:get in on the G/P for the carbon fiber extracter hood.

eh... I already paid for my hurricane hood and I wasn't to impressed with the extracter anyway.... but I'll look forward to seeing it on some of your J's

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.

Start New Topic Advanced Search