Nice pics from today :) - Second Generation Forum

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.
Nice pics from today :)
Wednesday, March 09, 2005 9:35 PM
Took some photos of the car at sunset today...

This one didnt turn out so well, but got the colors of the sunset nicely

Re: Nice pics from today :)
Thursday, March 10, 2005 6:10 PM
Nice dude,I love burds with the pop-up headlights,especially ones that clean.Two suggestions though.1:mount the neons where you can just see the light not the bulb and2: get 95-99 Z24 rims.
Thursday, March 10, 2005 7:37 PM
The lights will be better hidden once I get the kit on, and Im not gonna get any wheels, because I plan on selling the car this fall...

Thursday, March 10, 2005 8:03 PM
Selling??? Why are you getting rid of the car? what are you going to get to replace it? Are you going to be sticking with a J?, I like the underglow, I'm getting that for my car in the next few days before I get it ready for summer Also why are you going through the work of putting a kit on if your just going to sell the car?

Thursday, March 10, 2005 8:44 PM
Im stickin with Js, but Im probably gonna replace her with a 3rd gen. Im puttin on the kit to increase sale value, it looks better, and I have it sitting under my back porch anyway

Friday, March 11, 2005 9:52 AM
I'd say fix the wiring underneith the rear of the car, but other than that it looks aight.

**changes are here**

Friday, March 11, 2005 10:14 AM
Yeah, hehe, its a pain to get it covered because when I was putting on the connectors, it was soo tight it was a pain to get it on....I'll give it another try today when I put on the Z24 bumper...

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.

Start New Topic Advanced Search