KYB Gear - Second Generation Forum

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.
KYB Gear
Wednesday, March 09, 2005 1:58 PM
What's better than a day off? A day off when part one of your two part suspension order floats it's way into your arms My new KYB gear guys!!!!!

I know, nothing too exciting, but I was happy enough to post about it. My springs will soon follow, hence part two. AND... my body kit will be here tomorrow. I'm probably gonna creame my pants.

Originality and Creativity surpasses Popularity

Re: KYB Gear
Wednesday, March 09, 2005 8:21 PM
arch wrote:I'm probably gonna creame my pants.

Just make sure you keep it off all the new parts. They tend to rust easily when exposed to that type of stuff

Keep us updated!

Wednesday, March 09, 2005 8:22 PM
Nice dude! I know how you feel man. I got my intrax springs, waiting on me to get my struts and shocks from KYB also. How much did you end up paying for both sets altogether? Also, which kit did you decide to go with?

Wednesday, March 09, 2005 8:43 PM
lmao at cahill^^^

Brent Rogers wrote:Nice dude! I know how you feel man. I got my intrax springs, waiting on me to get my struts and shocks from KYB also. How much did you end up paying for both sets altogether? Also, which kit did you decide to go with?

KYB struts- $113.04 USD
KYB shocks- $59.72 USD

shocks and struts total- $172.76 USD

my Eibachs are $233.83 USD(waiting)

so all together, my new suspension will end up costing me $406.59 USD, which I consider a very great deal... not including installation, but I got a wheel, brake and suspension guy on my side.

All prices accredited to my friends at CoxImports.com

Wednesday, March 09, 2005 8:48 PM
oh and I've gone with the Hurricane kit. Hence my whips' name, the hurricane project. I think I'm gonna be the first sunbird with the entire kit, and like the third- 2nd gen with the hurricane hood- which some people are waiting to see. I'll be full of updates sooooon. lotsa stuff is finally coming in, lotsa mods to be done. I can't wait.

Friday, March 11, 2005 6:13 PM
I know exactly how you feel. My suspension upgrade just came in Wednessday: KYB shocks and struts and Eibach springs. I'll also be adding sway bars and a tower bar for the first time. Can't wait to get all on.

Wish I'd thought to order poly bushings though. I didn't realize that they're a special order item. I can't wait another week or two with cool parts like this laying around!

Pearlchaser.
Friday, March 11, 2005 8:31 PM
good deal... at least your not heating them like some other gay member

Friday, March 11, 2005 8:50 PM
SunValier wrote:good deal... at least your not heating them like some other gay member

if you go thru that thread, you can note I tried to pull my weight and be a voice of reason to that guy... it was like talking to a frickin brick wall... the same brick wall his cav will hit after crunchin a sping-aling-aling ling BOING!!!!!!!

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.

Start New Topic Advanced Search