soooooooo long 2g. - Second Generation Forum

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.
soooooooo long 2g.
Saturday, April 16, 2005 8:06 PM
I sold out....

im a looser.....

everyone is gonna hate me

oh well.

So the 2g is gone as soon as mitch decides to come get it (ahem. mitch get your ass down here and get the SunValier). but good news! i have a new car as of today. i got me's a 1996 Dodge Stratus. it was a steal. All i had to do was get it transfered into my name, pay taxs on it, take it through Emission Testing (blah), get new tags since these are expired (getting monday), and replace a tail light bulb.

oh, and it needs a oil change. it was a quart low when i got home with it. and it was dirty yo!

good part is, i'll probably get a new 2nd gen. just drive this around until i get some more money for a nice one. or maybe go to 3rd gens. but something about the 2g's appeal to me. OH wait... it's the fact that the OWN!

don't worry arch. im sticking around for a while.

Re: soooooooo long 2g.
Saturday, April 16, 2005 8:08 PM
and look for a fun photoshop of the stratus to show my dedication to GM

Saturday, April 16, 2005 9:32 PM
well, sometimes you gotta do what ya gotta do... at least til you can upgrade. I almost bought a Dodge Avenger one time, my cousin owned it and didn't want it anymore. I'll grant ya, it was nice. And actually, other than j-bodies, my next beloved vehicle is the mitsu eclipsa, I've had plans to trick out the GS-T (and yes it was before The Fast and the Retarded.) I prolly still will someday. Keep the stratus and get the second gen drop top z ya want so badly and use the dodge as a DDer. =)

Originality and Creativity surpasses Popularity

Sunday, April 17, 2005 9:13 AM
Good riddence.

Sunday, April 17, 2005 4:38 PM

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.

Start New Topic Advanced Search