so what am i up to now? - Second Generation Forum

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.
so what am i up to now?
Sunday, May 15, 2005 7:50 PM

any ideas?? :lol:

Re: so what am i up to now?
Sunday, May 15, 2005 8:36 PM
making the panels look better for stereo and "climate control"
Sunday, May 15, 2005 9:20 PM
Thems the tail lights

Sunday, May 15, 2005 11:22 PM
Installing XM radio???
Monday, May 16, 2005 7:15 AM
custom tail lights

Z24 Cardomain Site ll ZQ8 Car Domain Site
Monday, May 16, 2005 1:23 PM
custom lights for sure
Monday, May 16, 2005 3:59 PM
thats the dome light you idiots! lol.

shaving tails or doing new lenses.

Monday, May 16, 2005 8:29 PM
tails are already shaved well atleast the inners

sorry guys ive been busy with work and didnt get a chance to post some more progress

Thursday, May 19, 2005 8:33 AM
well 1 is almost done,jsut gotta do alittle bit more glassing/cuttin then prep it

Thursday, May 19, 2005 9:52 AM
Very cool And it looks like you have a comfy place to site while doing this

Thursday, May 19, 2005 2:13 PM
Dam it, I wanted to be the first, you totally jacked my idea, lol
I was explaining my idea to 89Sunbird on msn a few days ago, lol thats weird how two people can come up with the same idea like that The only diffrence is I'm not recesing mine as much and I'm doing it to the inners as well I'm going to put two circles in each inner and make them functioal, and I'm using phase 2 tails.
Looks good though be sure to post lots of pics with them on the car

Thursday, May 19, 2005 4:31 PM
Yeah, like Alpel did?

Thursday, May 19, 2005 9:29 PM
thanks guys....i wish i could sit on my leather coutch and do fibreglass but i think the GF would ahve my balls lol

and Mr.Efficiency (Tyrin) j/ks lol

Friday, May 20, 2005 2:29 PM
lets see what the back of it is looking...will it clear?
Saturday, May 28, 2005 9:16 AM
so i might have to go back to the drawing board as of the way they are mounted right now the red reflector is like aiming away from the car,damn that doesnt make sense lol let me try again,when there on the car and ur lookin at it straight on the lights arent looking at u there more looking at stuff to hte right and left of u,bah maybe i should jsut take a pic lol

Saturday, May 28, 2005 7:02 PM
just reangle the reflector man, it should be fine

"I live my life a quarter mile at a time..." "for those ten seconds or less I'm free"
Thursday, June 02, 2005 9:20 AM
well some people ahve been buggin me for some more updates and instead of returning all the emails and @!#$ i thought i would post the pics up for everyone to see,i personally think there coming along great but what do u guys think?

FDP 62MM TB, FFP Performance Chip, FFP Underdrive Pully, WAI, Hi Flow Cat, 2.5" Catback, Functional Ram Air Hood, Centerforce Dual Friction Clutch
Thursday, June 02, 2005 12:06 PM
damn.. beat me too it. Im starting on the inside tails first on my car, Just seems like it'll be easier to do the trunk.

http://www.cardomain.com/id/nocho
there are 10 types of people in the world, those who understand binary, and those who dont.
Thursday, June 02, 2005 12:28 PM
I think they look good.

alpel's always remind me of a late model impala's rearend

Originality and Creativity surpasses Popularity

Thursday, June 02, 2005 12:43 PM
Alpel bought those from Alteredimages (or something like that) he makes them and sells them, hes a member on here and v6z24 just shoot him an e amil if you want a pair I dont think they were that expensive.

Thursday, June 02, 2005 12:53 PM
actually tyrin, his prices are some what pricey if you consider they're older cars and he uses your original tails, expects you to pay shipping both ways and so on. I thought he gave up doing tails for people but I'm probably wrong. when it all comes down to it learning to do it yourself will save you money, give you extra know-how and retain the ability to do it again if you need or want to. all I did with my tails was cut out contact paper, measure out where I wanted whatever design I made, repeat it on the opposite side and coat the entire outter lense with black paint. it was cheap and I personally like the way it looks. i still would like to do the tail conversion later or shave the inners and clear the outters but I guess that's been put off.

Originality and Creativity surpasses Popularity

Thursday, June 02, 2005 5:34 PM
Yeah $125 if you send him your tails is pricey, IMO...

Those tails are lookin good, man!

Thursday, June 02, 2005 6:28 PM
awesome, can't wait to see them on

"I live my life a quarter mile at a time..." "for those ten seconds or less I'm free"
Thursday, June 02, 2005 7:57 PM
Mr.Efficiency (Tyrin) wrote:Alpel bought those from Alteredimages (or something like that) he makes them and sells them, hes a member on here and v6z24 just shoot him an e amil if you want a pair I dont think they were that expensive.

alpel made them himself,he even has a howto listed on his cardoamin site aswell as his new tails hes working on

FDP 62MM TB, FFP Performance Chip, FFP Underdrive Pully, WAI, Hi Flow Cat, 2.5" Catback, Functional Ram Air Hood, Centerforce Dual Friction Clutch
Thursday, June 02, 2005 9:20 PM
They look exactly like the onle alteredimages made he could have coppied him i guess.
The last time I heard he was selling them fo $80 or somthing like that but that was almost a year ago, and i guess he upped the price.

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.

Start New Topic Advanced Search