exhausts and unvailed bumpers - Second Generation Forum

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.
exhausts and unvailed bumpers
Monday, June 20, 2005 8:21 AM
okay, usually I wouldn't go ahead and post about something like this without at least having pictures along with it. But, since this only happened yesterday, and since it's now on the trailer with other stuff I figured I'd go ahead and share.

I've gone through two exhaust set-up's before this one and haven't even driven the car yet. I came across a complete set-up from manifold back. X-pipe, straight pipe out with 2-1/2" flows chromed out. I'm choosing this over my last set-up that was flowmasters with dumps that would have sounded deep but wouldn't fit or look well with my rear bumper. this new set-up will have a mellow semi-deep rumble and will scream when I womp on the turbo.

and since I'm posting I'll mention the offer on the table. I got on Diza's ass for not having my new hood to me by now. They now have told me there was a fitment issue that they had to correct which means it'll take even longer to get my hood. So they gave me three options.

1. Refund my money, of course.
2. Wait, obviously. or
3. Be the first with their "Hurricane II" front bumper they just finished and isn't even available yet- they plan to raffle off at the v6z24.com bash.

I asked for pictures so I don't know what it looks like yet. what would you guys do?

Originality and Creativity surpasses Popularity

Re: exhausts and unvailed bumpers
Monday, June 20, 2005 8:23 AM
oh, I failed to mention the exhaust set-up is worth around $400 and I got it for practically nothing.

Monday, June 20, 2005 10:30 AM
I'd ask for a picture too, if it looks good grab it. Though it will likely take like another year to get to you and be of horrible quality

But damn man, you just ran into a string of good deals didn't you?
Monday, June 20, 2005 12:43 PM
haha... yeah. everything I deal with thru Diza seems to take forever and of course the quality is gonna be rank!

the funny thing is, I've never gotten any breaks like that in my life, nothing ever just falls into my lap. so maybe it's a long time coming now...... But, you could say the deals I've been getting should concern the FBI. Look at my next post and see what I've found now.

Monday, June 20, 2005 9:04 PM
new hurricane bumper!!!! take it, if you dont like it ebay it!!!!

wicked
Monday, June 20, 2005 9:08 PM
arch check out the new bumper
and get a hold of me

Monday, June 20, 2005 9:22 PM
just posted about it, check it out. not at home so I can't talk, but I'm about to be off anyway. check out the post about my new find as well mitch. i'll be around soon.

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.

Start New Topic Advanced Search