Hurricane II front bumper - Second Generation Forum

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.
Hurricane II front bumper
Monday, June 20, 2005 9:07 PM
alright, so with the pain my hood has been, I now have the privelage of being the first j-body to have Diza's new Hurricane front bumper. Which happens to be identical to the lightning front bumper for the beretta just made to fit on the cav/sunbird. I've resorted to just using the Zhood from my new z24 donar til later. here you go guys, the bumper I will probably have in a month

Originality and Creativity surpasses Popularity

Re: Hurricane II front bumper
Monday, June 20, 2005 9:12 PM
damn thats purty, hopefully it comes from the factory in decent quality, they doing the entire kit so it flows or now?

wicked
Monday, June 20, 2005 9:20 PM
they told me they redesigned the front bumper to flow better with the kit itself. I don' know if they have plans on changing the rest later down the road or not. but I'm gonna be the first to get the bumper. funny thing is, when I ordred my kit I asked them if I could get the lightning front bumper instead of the hurricane but they suggested I didn't since beretta and cav/birds fit differently. now they have the same bumper just designed to fit our cars. so from the beginning, this was actually the front bumper I wanted. weird huh? or maybe it's just me

Monday, June 20, 2005 9:47 PM
That's decent, but you won't be the first J-body to own it... The car they built it on (the one in the pictures) will
Tuesday, June 21, 2005 7:26 AM
now now wraithy wraith. just because I didn't make the drive to canada for the test fitment doesn't remove me from the honor. you're just jealous

Tuesday, June 21, 2005 1:28 PM
i`ll stick with mine

Z24 Cardomain Site ll ZQ8 Car Domain Site
Tuesday, June 21, 2005 5:18 PM
thats wicked dude, oh well... i have my FX Designs kit, and i'll be happy with it once i can get it installed on the car

Tuesday, June 21, 2005 7:49 PM
CodeRedZ24 (aka Geeds) wrote:i`ll stick with mine

hey geeds, I feel ya on that one, I'm actually quite fond of the hurricane bumper I have. I'm gonna check it out and if I don't like it someone else can have it. If I do like it, I'll probably have my first hurricane bumper up for sale. so either way, one of them will most likely be up for grabs. How much are the carbon fiber hoods going for now since the GP has passed? and who do I talk to?

I'm waitin' to see, roger soon I'll have updated pics of mine. it's rollin'. The new bumper will reach me in 3-4 weeks from today.

Tuesday, June 21, 2005 8:14 PM
i still like the "black widow" design better.... the new one looks more like a blitz or a square version of the survior

Tuesday, June 21, 2005 8:33 PM
well, I'm gonna give it a chance before I right it off. we'll see. if you look go to the Diza website and click on the third gen cavi's Lightning kit compare the two.

Wednesday, June 22, 2005 2:48 PM
idk man... it just doesn't flow with the front end by any means. taking a box and making it a point isn't the best idea... but what eva u like...

Wednesday, June 22, 2005 3:48 PM
I totally agree with you. but I'm gonna see it all together and then make up my mind. don't knock it til you try it I guess.

Wednesday, June 22, 2005 6:30 PM
i can't afford to try it.

Wednesday, June 22, 2005 8:18 PM
so .. uhh , wheres these spare front bumper gonna go? *canadian with sunbird looking for bumper* i think a point would look good on mine

"I live my life a quarter mile at a time..." "for those ten seconds or less I'm free"
Wednesday, June 22, 2005 9:52 PM
Mysterio wrote:so .. uhh , wheres these spare front bumper gonna go? *canadian with sunbird looking for bumper* i think a point would look good on mine

would you like me to keep you in mind when the spare comes up for grabs mysterio?

Wednesday, June 22, 2005 10:08 PM
depends on how soon, i still have to outfit the stereo and get it on the road by the middle of july, but i am interested... keep me updated, and i'll let you know how things are going out my way

"I live my life a quarter mile at a time..." "for those ten seconds or less I'm free"
Thursday, June 23, 2005 9:34 AM
I won't get the new bumper til the middle of july (maybe slightly sooner) and then I'll still have to sand it down and try it on. do what you gotta do and I'll surely keep you in mind

Thursday, June 23, 2005 12:41 PM
many thanx glad to see someoen has me in mind for something lol!!!! right now i'm working on fiberglassing my rear speaker deck, trying to figure some stuff out and it's not working but i'll get it eventually.... and i'll post pics too i guess :-p peace 4 now arch

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.

Start New Topic Advanced Search