Where to find - Second Generation Forum

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.
Where to find
Monday, August 27, 2007 8:53 PM
Where can i find the tail light piece on a 1994 cav 2 door........the plastic piece on the trunk, my car was vandalized the other night and I need a replacement but none of the yards here have one, and the parts store said they can't order one.

null

I don't know j-body's yet........but I will!

Re: Where to find
Tuesday, August 28, 2007 5:14 PM
Try this link for what you need.
http://car-part.com/
Tuesday, August 28, 2007 7:42 PM
No luck but thanks for trying to help

Wednesday, August 29, 2007 3:18 PM
Pretty much every junkyard is filled with cavs...I saw no less than a half dozen every time I went...

Wednesday, August 29, 2007 3:31 PM
every yard here crushes everything pre 97 so its really hard to find anything here..................but if someone has a contact number to a local yard to you i really need one.

Wednesday, August 29, 2007 5:31 PM
You should be able to find it on the link I gave you. You select the region, such as Mid Atlantic, the year, the make and model, and the part (tailight), and it will ask specifics when you hit the search button, (in your case 2dr on trunk lid) and you should get quite a few yards listed and all of them will ship the part to you. I found two excellent front seats and the original radio for my '89 Z24 convertible, using this link, and shipping was reasonable.
Thursday, August 30, 2007 7:52 AM
thanks i did find it this time......i was searching for the wrong piece on there.

Thursday, August 30, 2007 4:43 PM
ebay

| '89 Z24 Auto | '99 Prelude 5spd | '04 GS500F | '05 HD 883L |

Friday, August 31, 2007 11:12 PM
Justen Meadows wrote:every yard here crushes everything pre 97 so its really hard to find anything here..................but if someone has a contact number to a local yard to you i really need one.

Really? The junkyards up here are great about keeping anything from about '80 and up. I got a grille and a passenger mirror from an '87 beretta about a month ago, and I can get the rims off it for a decent price, too (well, decent for around here, but they also warranty anything they sell for 30 days, and their engines are guaranteed).

2010 Honda Fit LX
Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.

Start New Topic Advanced Search