LOTS of sunbird stuff... - Second Generation Forum

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.
LOTS of sunbird stuff...
Tuesday, July 31, 2007 4:25 PM
I have a bunch of sunbird stuff for sale... probably enough to build up at least 1-2 motors... just tell me what ya need, and ill tell ya if i have it, and price, thanks... taking up too much space, need as much gone as possable!!!

"Hondas are like tampons, every pussy has one!!!"

Re: LOTS of sunbird stuff...
Tuesday, July 31, 2007 6:07 PM
Give us a list of what you have, and what engine it is for.
Tuesday, July 31, 2007 7:14 PM
coil pack, MPFI intake manifold, 2 non turbo exhaust manifolds, TBI intake manifold, MPFI fuel injectors, MPFI fuel rail, MPFI throttle body, TBI fuel injector, 2 cylinder heads, DIS coil packs, 2 sets of standard size pistons, 1 set of 0.030MM oversize pistons, TBI fuel pump, TBI intake system, oil pan, 2 oil pumps, 2 crankshafts (one for DIS ignition, one for distubtor ingition), MPFI camshaft with carrier, TBI camshaft with carrier, 2 sets of connecting rods, ect. pretty much anything else you can think of.. by the way, thats all 2.0L SOHC sunbird stuff....

The one part i have for a 3.1/3.4 V6 is the radiator fans with shroud...

Universal stuff.... 10 disc changer, and universal raditator fan.. i think its a 16" or something like that... just let me know if your interested and ill give ya more info on anything....

Tuesday, February 19, 2008 12:24 PM
need a 2.0 coil pack 1994 sunbird.
Tuesday, February 19, 2008 12:37 PM
That would be a DIS coil pack right? if so, sorry, but i dont have it, sold them all, all i have left are the dual towers like engines with the distributors had.....

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.

Start New Topic Advanced Search