Convertible Doors For Sale - Second Generation Forum

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.
Convertible Doors For Sale
Sunday, April 13, 2008 4:01 PM
I have a set of convertible doors off of a 1992 Pontiac Sunbird. They are rust-free doors from a local car. I purchased them in summer of 2007 for a project for my 1988 vert but decided I did not need them. I removed the interior panel off the right side door but I have all of the pieces and everything works. The left side door is complete with the interior panel still attached. The only thing I don't have is the key for the door locks. They will fit any 1988-1994 Cavalier or Sunbird convertible although its best fit on 1991-1994 due to the seatbelt mounting provisions. Aside from slgiht fade on passenger side mirror top the doors are choice with no dents or damage. Window motors work, don't know about the door lock motors. Convertible doors are hard to find and in good shape.

$75ea or $125 for both. Obviously picking them up would be easier since they are a bit heavy but shipping can be arranged. If you are interested in shipping send me your zip code (US only) and I will quote an at-cost freight through work. PM or email if interested. Plenty of pics are available. Thanks.

GM Powertrain Engineer
Currently in Charlotte, NC
Worked at Lordstown Assembly in Mid 90s
Hamtramck, Lake Orion, Lansing Grand River
Currently work on older cars but support
any GM make or any car for that matter.
Owned 3 J's over the years among other cars.
Currently 88 Z24 Convert. Mostly stock.
Mild exhaust, chip, CAI, stereo, etc.
Feel free to hit me up on anything!

Re: Convertible Doors For Sale
Wednesday, March 04, 2009 11:34 AM
do u still have these doors? i could use the window motors if your willing to part them out.

91 all white drop top. Need parts!!!
Re: Convertible Doors For Sale
Wednesday, August 19, 2009 11:18 AM
I have a 1992 Pontiac Sunbird convertible that needs a drivers door, do you still have the two doors that you advertised on J-Body if you do I would like to have them. Drop me a line at done436064@yahoo.con

thanks Don the Woodman
Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.

Start New Topic Advanced Search