Need opinion with pricing. please see (with pics) to understand - Second Generation Forum

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.
Need opinion with pricing. please see (with pics) to understand
Sunday, September 13, 2009 1:48 PM
Don't know how much of you lok over in the mid east forums but.....

Don't really know where to put this (forum wise so mods if need to move please feel free to do so, but I'm sort of getting out of the scene that I have been in since I was 16, now 30 and with kids, the wife is telling me to move on. I will change the heading line once I know where I stand, however, most of you know what I have into it, I have all the documentations for what I have done, it has been appraised at 16,500 ( have papers for that too) but obviously I know I am not going to get anywhere near there, I'd say I have close to 20,000 USD ( not stretching the truth either) I will post pictures and list out most of the things I have and give me a feedback on what at most I can get out of it.

- j-tuners garrett T-3 Super 30 tubo. new ( aprox 2,000 miles on turbo)
- brand new crate engine from GM (aprox 15,000 miles)
- 10.1 Vortech FMU
- Turbo XS blow off valve type S
- Turbo XS 2 stage boost controller
- Johny Race car FMIC
- 2.5" charge pipe/exause
- all hot jet coated or powder coated.
- head has been port and polished
- re-located battery by taylor in the truck
- Venom 400 (not currently hooked up but easlier done so)
- **I know there is more but don't really know off the top of my head.

Intierior.
- black interior with custom door panals (made by quinn auto top in dayton)
- re-apohlsterd seats with lumbar.
- all Pioneer sound system (no subs, never got into subs)
- HID VVME 8K headlights, inside with LED bulbs
-Autoloc/Steller remote system. Autoloc 16 channel door popers w/remote pop as well
- **same I know there are more but can't think of any off the top of my head.

Body.
-Diza side skirts in which they are proffesionally molded into the car
- FX desin front and rear bumper
- Viper red paint with not a single scratch in the paint ( stored all winters and has not seen rain in about 4 years)
- shaved handles and antenna.
-LED brake lights with no load flashers
-**again more that I'm missing.

Suspention and brakes/exhaust
-17 Tenzo DC 5 rims (maybe about 1,500 miles on them with Nexan 205/45/17 wheels
- 13"BAER brakes in the front and 12" BAER brakes in the rear with stanless steel braded brake lines ( I don't havea deficency in stopping)
-suspention tech lowering springs with KBR shocks and struts
-MRZ performance rear strut bar
-DC sports front strut bar
-** If I'm missing something (which I'm sure I am well.....)

I would like to get close to 7,000 for this, but realisticly that may not happen.. If you have any questions please PM me. Until I convince the wife otherwise I'm affraid that I am a cu** hair shy of getting rid of it along with my car hauler...

all the stuff I listed is brand new and never used, this also has also won multi car shows including but not limited to best of show NOPI and Super chevy, on with the pics.

**changes are here**

Re: Need opinion with pricing. please see (with pics) to understand
Tuesday, September 15, 2009 5:29 PM
i wish i could give you some incite but that car is beautiful and i wouldnt even no what to tell you other then dont loose no money bro that car is worth a good penny
Re: Need opinion with pricing. please see (with pics) to understand
Wednesday, September 16, 2009 4:19 PM
I would convince your wife that you've spent a lot of money on it, and that taking a loss on it would be stupid. Keep it in storage, make sure it all still works, then make it one of your kids' grad presents. Store the rims separate, and keep the tires away from light.

That car is just too nice to get rid of.

2010 Honda Fit LX
Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.

Start New Topic Advanced Search