91 Cavalier accelorator cable - Second Generation Forum

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.
91 Cavalier accelorator cable
Sunday, November 01, 2009 10:32 PM
Just replaced the head gasket. I had a friend helping me and he broke the plastic clip that goes on the accelorator cable. I was thinking I could just zip tie it on on? It's the kick down cable, so the car drives it just dosen't have passing gear or want to shift out of 2nd when in drive? is there anywhere online to buy this piece. I also need the plastic piece that holds the bottom front of the window in plastic? Damn 20 year old car falling apart

Re: 91 Cavalier accelorator cable
Sunday, November 01, 2009 11:08 PM
I am not fluent with the 2nd gens but,advance auto parts does carry ALOT of first gen parts and that being said they may carry that assembly.I would just go to http://www/advanceautoparts.com and click on choose ur car and enter the info.I am not really sure on the exact part u are describing but, the above chain does carry alot of parts that are hard to find espec for the jbody cars.That is my suggestion and I am way tired after a 12 hr day at work.

Re: 91 Cavalier accelorator cable
Monday, November 02, 2009 2:20 PM
I see they sell the whole cable, I don't wanna replace the whole thing. I just need the little plastic part that attaches to the linkage by the intake. Thank you for the help
Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.

Start New Topic Advanced Search