Plug Wires - Second Generation Forum

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.
Plug Wires
Monday, March 07, 2005 9:32 AM
Question... Searching Ebay i came across this... just out of curiosity, are they any good (i know it says 95 - 03 ... but the 2.2 didnt change much (at least in terms of spark plug wires) from 94 - 95)

----------------------------

Brand New 1995-2003 CHEVROLET CAVALIER (2.2L Engine Only) Premium High Performance JDM Triple Core 10.2 mm Spark Plug Wires (blue)

Detail Description:

This 10.2mm JDM Style TRIPLE CORE Wires consist of six layers of materials to optimize the performance of the ignition wire set. They comprise a pure silicone outer jacket, fiberglass braiding, pure silicone, high conductive wire, magnetic tube and kevlar/fiberglass composite core. The benefits include increased H.P., easier starts, less carbon build up and better fuel consumption.

PERFORMANCE INNOVATION
TRIPLE CORE construction give you tri-firing path to each spark plug. TRIPLE CORE delivers more than 20 times the ignition power of O.E. wire sets. More ignition power at the spark plug means improved combustion efficiency, thus you get more mils per gallon and more power....at any RPM!

RELIABILITY INNOVATION
TRIPLE CORE consists not only one or two, but three premium quality "Mag" Cores inside each wire which dramatically reduce both electrical resistance and heat generated in all wires, at any RPM.

SAFETY INNOVATION
TRIPLE CORE considered the best and most lasting wire sets available. When the single core of even a "high performance" wire breaks, power cannot get tot he spark plug. With independently protected TRIPLE CORE, you've got the safety of three wire sets built into one.

Improves performance at any RPM! Delivers More miles per gallon.

TRIPLE CORE
10MM SPARK PLUG WIRE SETS

UP TO 20 TIMES THE IGNITION POWER OF THE ORIGINAL EQUIPMENT WIRES

TWICE THE IGNITION POWER OF "HIGH PERFORMANCE" WIRES

More power at the spark plug means improved combustion efficiency, thus higher percentage of fuel is converted to power, not partially burned exhaust. Higher efficiency also means that you get more miles out of every gallon of fuel used.

CAUTION: When removing the cords, please do not pull by the wire, but handle by the boots to protect the cores.

Re: Plug Wires
Monday, March 07, 2005 9:36 AM
Also, anyone know Acell's website?

Monday, March 07, 2005 10:31 AM
Actually nevermind... i would.. just for curiosity sake... like to know if anyone has ever tried those 10.2 mm wires, and if they are any good or not...

I ordered the Accel Thunder Sport Blue 8.0 MM set made for the 2.2

http://store.summitracing.com/egnsearch.asp?Ntt=acc%2D7968b&N=0+%2D130555&autoview=sku&Ntk=KeywordSearch

Wednesday, March 09, 2005 5:52 PM
They should work dude, I remember you from v6z24! Yeah, but they should do better than the accels, the more spark, the better your engine will be. They have to work. Thing is, those may cost alot more than the accel wires. Its all up to you on how much you wanna spend.
Saturday, January 22, 2011 9:49 PM
i had the blue accell and super coil and plugs too and they worked great
Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.

Start New Topic Advanced Search