picture of my 89' - Second Generation Forum

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.
picture of my 89'
Saturday, April 10, 2010 2:53 PM
Just posting this to see if I finally figured out the process.Picture 073.jpg

Re: picture of my 89'
Monday, April 12, 2010 3:28 AM
Before wasting another post try clicking on Preview which is right next to Post. If the pic shows up in preview it will show up in the post.

Monday, April 12, 2010 3:53 PM
Yeah I did preview it but was'nt sure if the image is previewed or not, I have pics uploaded to this site but must be making a mistake in the URL box, can you show me a sample of the proper way the URL box is filled in? And two" " symbols appear when the Picture attachment tab is clicked, do the URL go in between these texts or inside?

Would appreciate some info on this
Tuesday, April 13, 2010 8:30 AM
The image does show up in Preview, if it doesn't then you know you messed up somewhere

(img)http://registry.gmenthusiast.com/images/lt3junkie/personal_pic.jpg(/img) Replace the ( ) with [ ] or you can press ctrl + p which will bring a script window up and past the link in there and click ok.

Wednesday, April 14, 2010 12:13 PM

Friday, April 30, 2010 9:17 PM
Looks good!

Monday, May 03, 2010 5:56 PM
Nice looking car, but your Plate Number is still in the first picture (just about a inch to the right and a inch down though...)

Everything Louder than Everything else
Tuesday, May 04, 2010 11:19 AM
Why do people blot out the plate numbers on their pics?

I'm pretty geeky and can usually think of a way to use my powers for evil instead of good...but what would anyone really do with a plate number?

Just wonderin'
Wednesday, May 05, 2010 8:12 PM
Quote:

Nice looking car, but your Plate Number is still in the first picture (just about a inch to the right and a inch down though...)

haha

clean car dude.

Wednesday, May 05, 2010 8:19 PM

Lol, Plate hiding fail

Looks pretty clean

Kinda dig the flares

Wednesday, May 12, 2010 8:58 PM
nice ride is that a custom hood cuz it looks like pontiac gta hood looks good

get rid of the granny rack though its @!#$ for looks

@!#$ happens

Wednesday, May 12, 2010 9:16 PM
i like it alot... but man that lic pic made me crack up.

Thursday, May 13, 2010 8:23 AM
Yeah, my Girlfriend did that to my liscense plate there and I never even noticed the muffup til it was mentioned on this thread....It is.. "Unique"

The car is almost 100% stock, including hood heat vents and that luggage rack on the deck lid..I want to remove the rack but do not want to have to fill in and repaint the mounting holes, screwing the original paint job. I was thinking about installing flat headed stainless bolts with rubber seals to fill them holes and installing a black 93 GT spoiler that I had on my last 89, it did look alot sharper.
Friday, May 14, 2010 9:38 AM
where'd you get the wheel flares? 1" drop would look great

Friday, May 14, 2010 9:54 AM
I think they were an option....Correct me if I'm wrong..

Friday, May 14, 2010 10:15 AM
The fender flares are original for the car,and original paint. I actually have a spare set but I live in Newfoundland so that's a good stretch, if they were molded to the body they would be completely awesome.
I am using wheel spacers and air shocks in the rear, would like to lower front 1". I already have adjustability with the air shocks.
Tuesday, June 01, 2010 2:47 PM
sweet ride bro!

Ain't Nothing To it But To Do IT!!!
Saturday, June 05, 2010 1:40 AM
i love the two tone those came in, and the flares are 100% factory, still kicking myself for not picking up the ones i saw at the scrap yard, and i have always loved the hood on that year (still have the vents off the one at the scrap yard) but very nice clean car.... its all original paint? how many Miles/km on the turbo motor?
Sunday, June 06, 2010 11:17 AM
Yes, the flares are original, and even the original paint. The body,trans,and turbo has 170'000km but, the current engine has 445'000km so I have the dash panel from the donor car to match the engine mileage. I have been running the engine around 17lbs of boost for a year now, but the head gasket is going and it is basically worn out,so it's getting a low mileage engine swap this summer.
Thursday, February 24, 2011 3:15 PM
nice car
Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.

Start New Topic Advanced Search