WTB: 9 Tooth Speedometer Driven Gear (88 Cavalier Base Model Automatic) - Second Generation Forum

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.
WTB: 9 Tooth Speedometer Driven Gear (88 Cavalier Base Model Automatic)
Friday, September 25, 2015 5:03 PM
So I have been unable to find ANY 9 tooth speedometer driven gears. I found the 27th tooth drive gear. Anyone have one they are selling? I'll pay a fair price for it.

Thanks in advance!

Wes

Re: WTB: 9 Tooth Speedometer Driven Gear (88 Cavalier Base Model Automatic)
Wednesday, September 30, 2015 8:43 PM
I did about half and hour searching online for your said part.But came up empty.I do need to know if your car is a coupe or sedan and what engine.I used the 4 cyldr and all my searche's turned out nothing.I am very Good at finding parts new or used.In short the typical NLA came up but,I am not giving up.I even went to ALL of my known site's I find things and nothing.Now I get you need the speedometer drive gear which goe's into the transmission but,pretty much everybody shows the stupid seal soley.I got tired and annoyed and will retry when I am not wiped out from yardworking all afternoon.Done as I am pretty tired.

Re: WTB: 9 Tooth Speedometer Driven Gear (88 Cavalier Base Model Automatic)
Friday, October 02, 2015 6:02 PM
Governor?

http://www.alibaba.com/product-detail/ORIGINAL-Transmsission-Parts-R75410-GOVERNOR-GM_1949835085.html?spm=a2700.7724857.35.11.Zl9xgQ

more pics: ( one with the green gear is for the TH125C)

Doug in P.R.
Attachments
pictures_590.jpg (20k)
pictures_592.jpg (24k)

92 Pontiac Sunbird LE, 2.0, AT, Red / Black with Grey 155K miles. Hurricane Maria Survivor ! ( It takes a licking and keeps on ticking ! ).....in Salinas, Puerto Rico!

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.

Start New Topic Advanced Search