#4 - Therapy - Second Generation Forum

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.
#4 - Therapy
Sunday, November 08, 2015 6:52 PM

I snagged this gray 88 Z24 convertible for $1,200 a few weeks ago. She needed a new top immediately, motor mounts, lock up converter solenoid, struts, shocks, brakes, and got a factory upgrade on the wheels with new tires and alignment. I also swapped in a power seat unit I had shelved out of a current project I need to paint. I have an 87 Sunbird and 89 Z24 convertibles to paint that have gotten shelved for now. I was in desperate need of a decent daily driver until I get the other drop top painted, so I bought this 4th jbody to tie me over until they can get painted in the spring. I have put new window sweep on the drivers side, and need to do the passenger side. I found a new pioneer cd player I had for the Sunbird to install this current driver. The car is in severe need of having the paint buffed out and detailed. I have also completed the major tune up items as well. I am looking forward to the increased gas mileage from all the improvements to the car. The car has come a long way both visually and mechanically sounded the past few weeks of wrenching. While the gray color is not the flashiest, it looks right at home in the school parking lot along with 7 other gray ones. I can't wait for the weather to warm up again to use the blue sky option.

Re: #4 - Therapy
Monday, November 09, 2015 7:34 AM
Been wondering where you been hiding , Bill....

Looks like you got a broken link here - can't see your find!

These cars are a wee bit like Lays Potato Chips, aren't they?

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.

Start New Topic Advanced Search