94 Z24 Hardtop parts car, FREE, come get it - Second Generation Forum

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.
94 Z24 Hardtop parts car, FREE, come get it
Friday, March 06, 2020 6:10 AM
I have a 94 Z24 hardtop that I bought to strip some parts off of. I will be taking the body moldings, the dash, and one or two engine components. The rest is available to whomever can come get it. Stafford, VA. If no interest, I will just sell it to a junkyard. But I prefer it get used by somebody who needs it.

Re: 94 Z24 Hardtop parts car, FREE, come get it
Friday, March 06, 2020 6:11 AM
email miltrade@yahoo.com
Saturday, March 07, 2020 4:56 AM
Is it a straight drive?
Tuesday, March 31, 2020 7:01 PM
Yes. I got it from original owner a couple miles from my house. It was his wife’s. But I need the parts I mentioned. Dash, body moldings, taillights, a couple minor engine parts. Get it, haul it, it’s yours.
Wednesday, April 01, 2020 10:43 AM
I imagine someone will get it before I can.
But,,, if you still have it in a month or so, I'll get it.
I am moving from Fl to Vashti NC. Loading up a Penske truck Friday as a matter of fact. Pulling my S10 on a trailer behind it. So getting moved and settled in will take me a few weeks. Plus we have the virus to concern ourselves with. Really want to limit my chances of exposure, all I can. As a matter of fact, I plan only one fuel stop on my move and it is well of the beaten path. If I have to pee in between, it will be on the side of the road,,, seriously!
Anyway I'm quite serious about getting the car though, if you still have it then. I want it for all the 5 speed stuff to swap into my 92. I'm not concerned with the items you want to keep.
These are the only things I'd want to still be there;
Cast half shaft, mount and calmshell, CV shafts, transaxle, shifter, cables, cable mounts, console top, pedals and mounts, clutch master, ecm with chip, steering column and any other straight drive components I may have failed to list. So I'd love to come get it. I'll email you once I get up to NC and all.

Say safe.
Thursday, April 02, 2020 1:21 PM
All of that is yours. I’m not taking any transmission, drive components. I have a 91 convertible that I need a new dash and the Z24 fairings from. Mostly just exterior components. May take the radiator and compressor. The rest is yours. I must have it gone by end of May. Prefer mid May. If you are able to come by then, exposure will be limited. It’s on my farm and there is nobody here. Just load it up and good to go. Email me directly at miltrade@yahoo.com.

Good luck on your move.
Thursday, April 02, 2020 9:35 PM
Great! I will be contacting you soon.
Sunday, April 05, 2020 4:06 AM
I gave you bad info. The car is an automatic. I apologize. I’ve had it for six months but I only ever drove it here to my property. It was bothering me so I went out and checked. Sorry man.
Sunday, April 05, 2020 6:58 AM
Okay. Thanks for letting me know.
Sunday, April 12, 2020 11:21 AM
I’m considering comming for it. I need to drive down to Arlington area from NJ in two weeks anyway. I could bring my trailer. Any pictures? Exterior and interior?
Monday, April 13, 2020 4:28 PM
I can take pics for sure. It’s really best if you email me at miltrade@yahoo.com. I will give you my cell there to text. Easier to text photos. That’s good because it gives me a timeframe to get my parts off.

Monday, April 20, 2020 7:08 AM
To anybody who may be interested in this 94 Z24, I have stripped off most of the parts I need, except for dash, so if you want it, come and get it, FREE. Otherwise, it's going to the yard in a couple weeks.
Monday, April 20, 2020 7:08 AM
It was a complete car until I took the moldings off. Not crashed, nothing missing.
Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.

Start New Topic Advanced Search