HELP!!! - Second Generation Forum

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.
HELP!!!
Thursday, February 16, 2017 8:10 AM
Does anyone know where I can find a stock air intake duct for an 89 2.0? I've looked everywhere and nobody has it. the part number is 14076426. Please help. I have a massive vacuum leak and I can't cobble it together with duct tape forever.

Re: HELP!!!
Friday, February 17, 2017 3:37 PM
Found one for a 88 if its the same in PA $69 for the whole air cleaner assembly ARichner auto parts 18885723428 part # e191272338
Ask for a pic to be sure its the same.

Another 89 2.0 in California Upullit yard on Www.row52.com no pic of engine compartment though...you will need to hire a parts puller to take it off for you.,...info on the site how that works and who to hire.

Doug in P.R.

92 Pontiac Sunbird LE, 2.0, AT, Red / Black with Grey 155K miles. Hurricane Maria Survivor ! ( It takes a licking and keeps on ticking ! ).....in Salinas, Puerto Rico!

Re: HELP!!!
Friday, February 17, 2017 5:39 PM
EBay lists one complete assembly for your car, in Florida for$45.+ shipping buy it now. Just type in 89 cavalier air cleaner . shows a blue car in the listing.

Doug in P.R.

92 Pontiac Sunbird LE, 2.0, AT, Red / Black with Grey 155K miles. Hurricane Maria Survivor ! ( It takes a licking and keeps on ticking ! ).....in Salinas, Puerto Rico!

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.

Start New Topic Advanced Search