Feeler: K Bar Group Purchase - Page 2 - Suspension and Brake Forum

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.
Re: Feeler: K Bar Group Purchase
Thursday, September 17, 2009 2:35 PM
i would buy one for the 2200 auto in a heartbeat!

Thursday, September 17, 2009 6:35 PM
It would work on an auto but you'll have to install it upside down like the TTR bar. It's an inch thick so it will hang an inch lower than the subframe on the autos.

On the 5 speeds it only hangs a quarter of an inch lower than the sub frame.

I have some ideas to give more clearance to the auto guys, and like I said Smoosh is bringing his auto Eco over soon so I can take a better look at it.

Paying someone to install parts and bragging about it being fast, is like watching someone bang your wife and being proud to raise their kids.
Thursday, September 17, 2009 6:52 PM
Yea im def down for one, specially if you can change it a bit for an auto.

Thursday, September 17, 2009 7:45 PM
i might be interested depending on shipping prices to canada

Friday, September 18, 2009 8:25 AM
Good luck with it Tim.
Some nice stuff there and if I wouldn't already have the TTR bar (which I'm more than happy with sans some minor details) I'd be interested too.
Also, if you've got more than a 2 inch drop and you're an auto, I'd be very careful where you drive and what's on the road.
Manhole covers jutting up from the streets are your worst enemy and debris on the road will also be your enemy.
But if you're careful and are constantly paying attention to the road with an occasional evasive maneuver to avoid such objects, you'll never have an issue with the Kbar.

Misnblu.com
Newbie member since 1999
Thank you Dave and JBO!

Tuesday, September 22, 2009 2:32 PM
so, how goes this for 2200 auto?
Tuesday, September 22, 2009 3:12 PM
I'm currently going to school, so progress is slow. I'm working with someone that has a 2200 auto, hopefully we can come up with something.

Paying someone to install parts and bragging about it being fast, is like watching someone bang your wife and being proud to raise their kids.
Tuesday, September 22, 2009 6:55 PM
ok, keep us updated!
Wednesday, September 23, 2009 3:53 AM
I'm interested in one for a 2.4 5 speed, than thing looks rowdy.

Sunday, September 27, 2009 5:47 PM
im down for one, 2.4 auto

Sunday, September 27, 2009 6:58 PM
Alright, still working on it

Tuesday, September 29, 2009 7:28 PM
Any progress on this?

Tuesday, September 29, 2009 7:33 PM
Slowly, end of week 3 into week 4 of classes and I had 3 tests and a 6 page essay, damn midterms...

Sunday, October 11, 2009 9:18 PM
might be up for one. i've been looking at the ttr but i do like the beefier design of this!

Thursday, October 22, 2009 7:05 AM
wats the status on the design for the 2200 auto

speed kills save lives drive a honda
Sunday, October 25, 2009 9:00 PM
im down for one. Its for my 04 cavi manual
shipping to florida please

instagram: peru_stylez

Wednesday, November 11, 2009 8:32 PM
I"d be in for one to for a 00 5 spd. So when will they be available for purchase?

Wednesday, November 11, 2009 8:54 PM
Still havent gotten my hands on a 2200 cav to look at.

Shipping is flat rate to the lower 48 states, and the price is in the first post.

I should be able to start making them in the spring, I've got 2 months of school left, then I'll have some free time.

Tuesday, February 16, 2010 5:52 PM
i'm still interested in this piece, have you made them yet? if so,what is the price of the flat rate? i'm ready to buy buy buy lol

instagram: peru_stylez

Tuesday, February 16, 2010 7:11 PM
I have one more week of classes, then a final the following Wednesday, and then I'll be working on this again. I'm also trying to find out if I can get my hands on either 0.75x2" or 0.5x2" tubing instead of 1x2". This would reduce weight, increase ground clearance for the auto guys, and wouldn't hurt the compression strength at all.

So by sometime late next week I should have an updated price and plans. Then I'll be looking for another count of people interested.

Sorry this has taken so long, I just didn't have time for it while I was taking classes.

Wednesday, February 17, 2010 12:50 PM
Dave De Stefano wrote:i would buy one for the 2200 auto in a heartbeat!

I second that.

Wednesday, February 17, 2010 6:23 PM
i would so drag the SH%t outta that i wouldnt need it but i have to say wow that looks great someone could def. use it thogh

Friday, February 19, 2010 8:13 AM
I'll buy one when you have everything ready to go.

Friday, February 19, 2010 2:29 PM

I want one, sunfire 2.4 auto

Anyone driving slower than you is an idiot, and anyone going faster than you is a maniac...
Friday, February 26, 2010 3:23 PM
I am interested in this also for 05 2.2 eco.
Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.

Start New Topic Advanced Search