Moog rear mounts or overkill solid mounts? - Suspension and Brake Forum

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.
Moog rear mounts or overkill solid mounts?
Saturday, June 25, 2011 6:15 PM
I have the prostreet full coilover system should I get some decent moog oe replacements or get the overkill ones dont know if they will work with my setup it pisses me off that its this hard to find out if the product will work on my car.

Re: Moog rear mounts or overkill solid mounts?
Sunday, June 26, 2011 6:41 AM
They should fit...id recommend pm'ing mark and asking him directly.
Thursday, June 30, 2011 3:01 PM
I wish they had a phone # or something because i would like to order these this week. Idk who mark is sorry
Thursday, June 30, 2011 5:31 PM
mark is the owner of OEM
Thursday, June 30, 2011 7:31 PM
Get the rear pillowballs that Mark has.
I've got them on the rear of my Cavy and the camber plates up front and that was one of the best things you can do for any car.
I even restored a set of pillow balls for my Porsche which again, helped out the cars feel so much better and you don't have all that rubber that's going to have an effect on the full potential of the car. Driven hard the rubber gives but the pillow balls don't give.
Good luck.

Misnblu.com
Newbie member since 1999
Thank you Dave and JBO!

Friday, July 01, 2011 3:26 PM
yea I pm'd Mark haven't heard anything yet. Yea MISNBLU I would like to have both the front and rear mounts from Overkill but like I said I don't know if the will work with the prostreet full coilover setup from rksport. I know the coilovers were designed to work with the stock mounts so thats were that stands for now I guess what suspension you have then with the overkill mounts ??
Friday, July 01, 2011 6:57 PM
I'm running the KYB setup for now and had plans on getting something better as time went along.
ProKits to keep the suspension at it's best setup for track days and I wanted the adjustability of the camber plates so I could better tune the suspension for street/ track use.

If anything get the front camber plates as the rear pillows probably won't work for your setup. Mark can give you that final answer with this but having the camber plates are probably more important than pillows in the rear.
Good luck.

Misnblu.com
Newbie member since 1999
Thank you Dave and JBO!

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.

Start New Topic Advanced Search