saturn brakes - Suspension and Brake Forum

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.
saturn brakes
Sunday, July 29, 2012 7:51 PM
Ok, so I have the Saturn caliper, neon rotors rear brakes and I wanna put a more aggressive pad on, and always loved ebc yellows. On the ebc ad on this site, they list rear yellows for sc saturns, but not sl. I thought they were the same...any input?

Re: saturn brakes
Monday, July 30, 2012 5:18 AM
Have you beat the sh!t out of those things yet?

Oh, and yes, those should be the same. Best way to double check is to go on a site like Napa or Autozone or Rockauto and look up the two. The part numbers should match.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edited Monday, July 30, 2012 5:20 AM

Monday, July 30, 2012 12:16 PM
Mr. Quick wrote:Have you beat the sh!t out of those things yet?

Oh, and yes, those should be the same. Best way to double check is to go on a site like Napa or Autozone or Rockauto and look up the two. The part numbers should match.

Haha, been tryin. Wanna do a bit more though
Friday, August 10, 2012 9:44 AM
What's the latest, Dave?

Saturday, August 11, 2012 4:27 AM
Got another set of pads with more bite, but didn't put em on yet. Gonna wait for your front setup and do new rears then. Even beating the carp out of the car for the last few weeks. Fast stops on the highway, nice backroads, and quite a few hand brake turns to really abuse em. So far I haven't noticed anything wrong with them. I'll pop it all off next week and see how everything is wearing.
Saturday, August 11, 2012 5:40 AM
Good deal man. Glad you're abusing them. That's what I was looking for.

The fronts are taking way longer than they should. I'm getting rather p!ssed off at the place I'm dealing with. I should have had the prototypes last month, but the owner is away and no one can give me any updates.

Saturday, August 11, 2012 4:50 PM
Damon. I can't wait on the fronts as long as they will work like you hope with stock wheels.
Sunday, August 12, 2012 12:40 PM
lol why doesnt ebc make grey stuff or hell black stuff pads? whats with the bright gaudy colors?

same with optima... for the love of pete come out with a black top already lol

I choose the technology built for land speed records... not the technology built to save on emissions and gas mileage.
Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.

Start New Topic Advanced Search