Air ride question... - Suspension and Brake Forum

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.
Air ride question...
Saturday, April 02, 2005 2:25 PM
OK, here's the deal. I've been wanting to put air on my 02 Cavalier for a while now and have looked at the Easystreet front struts and the Air Ride Technologies front struts. Am I right to say that the Easystreet strut looks like it's the better of the two? I already know that I'm going to use Slam Specialties ES72 bags in the rear. I'm also using their Digital Stealth valves and controller. The valves are 1/2" and .060" all in one. What would you guys recommend for an air tank size? I will be running two Viair compressors with dryers, pressure switches, and check valves. I'll order all the equipment sometime next week. Any suggestions would be great. Thanks.

Re: Air ride question...
Saturday, April 02, 2005 3:55 PM
i like easystreet best. art maybe a little better but they are pricey. also if your running 2 compressors, id get a big tank, like a 8 gallon one. it wont take that long to fill and you'll have more air to play with

Saturday, April 02, 2005 4:14 PM
^^ Exactly what he said

www.TaillightTinting.com #1 SOURCE FOR VHT NITE SHADES
www.aPlusPerformance.com BACK ONLINE SOMETIME SOON!
PHONE 763-682-9945

Saturday, April 02, 2005 9:59 PM
If price is not to be considered, then I should go with the ART struts? I've looked at the two struts and noticed that the Easystreet set has a 9-way damping adjustment. Does the ART strut have that? Thanks again for any info.
Sunday, April 03, 2005 12:04 PM
i dont know about that. check out their site to find out. also i dont know if their struts will go as low as the easystreet fronts

Sunday, April 03, 2005 8:27 PM
Yeah, I looked on the ART website and there isn't much info on the struts. I'm just going to get the Easystreet struts. I want to thank you for all the help. Thanks again guys!
Sunday, April 03, 2005 10:03 PM
easy street = t3h sweetness if they made a kit for my car i woulda gone that route... but they don't

Jason, some kinda air management equipment is needed, guages plumbing n a switchbox, OR, a digital readout n switches/?? what can we do price/option wise?

1st 1st gen on air.....

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.

Start New Topic Advanced Search