air lines in rear wheel wells.... - Suspension and Brake Forum

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.
air lines in rear wheel wells....
Wednesday, June 29, 2005 4:18 AM
i drilled holes in my rear wheel wells... is this what most of u guys have done? or was there a better way to do it? b/c i was thinking maybe this was a bad idea b/c what happens when i dont want air or something..... let me know what u guys think thanks....

FOR SALE!

Re: air lines in rear wheel wells....
Wednesday, June 29, 2005 4:37 AM
thats what i did. i orignallly had them coming up from the bottom of the trunk. i like it better in the wheel well. if i ever take them out, i'll plug the holes. you'll never see it unless you pull back the carpet

Wednesday, June 29, 2005 6:41 AM
ßãggéÐÇåv98 - yeah i like it in the wheel wells also... good thinkin on the plug idea...thats what ill do also if i ever sell the bags or anything.....hey i been wanting to ask u....u drive ur cav in the winter right? hows that work out? and also i thought u were changin to the TRD kit...? whats ur AOL name ill IM u some time man see ya and thanks for the help

FOR SALE!
Wednesday, June 29, 2005 9:10 AM
well the drift kit is still on now. the trd kit is painted and sitting in my garage right now w/ the cf splitter on it. it should go on in about a week or 2. im waiting to get my integra on the road so i dont have to use the cav as a daily driver and abuse my kit like the drift one. as for winter, i just drive once all the snow is cleared from the roads. aol/aim name is diamonddawg6

Wednesday, June 29, 2005 2:35 PM
F that. I plow my streets. You should have seen the @!#$ I went through with my car LOL.

Wednesday, June 29, 2005 4:30 PM
lol hence why my kit is cracked. my car froze to the ground this winter.

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.

Start New Topic Advanced Search