FEELER: Trigger wheel LE5/LSJ - Third Generation Forum

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.
FEELER: Trigger wheel LE5/LSJ
Friday, July 26, 2013 1:46 PM
I have a trigger wheel to run a le5/lsj engine in a J-body that was thinking of getting more made of to help others out, stopped at machine shop today to ask about other parts and had them take a look at trigger wheel and rough price was $125 on it, but like everything the more interest and purchases will help drop the price some. If anyone is interested let me know.

FuzzMASTA9

Re: FEELER: Trigger wheel LE5/LSJ
Friday, July 26, 2013 3:34 PM
question is, how fast can they be made and shipped out? Ive already got my LSJ and within a week or two Im hoping to have it ready for install. maybe longer though due to some custom fab work required (welding, modifications, etc).

also, would anyone be making brackets to mount it or is this just the wheel?
Im currently hunting a trigger wheel/parts down now and was hoping to buy one very soon

04 Cav. 2dr. 5spd. My DD. 'Nuff said.
Friday, July 26, 2013 5:34 PM
They can start on it right away and was quoted for 2 hours of work in all would take to set jig with mine and cut new one but if do individual ones would be around $125 rough guess, if anything just little more depending on material cost but said its not bad, and YES only trigger wheel, I also need sensor bracket too

FuzzMASTA9
Friday, July 26, 2013 8:25 PM
Im taking from the others (those who know who they are! :O) that you pretty much need to fabricate your own bracket. Just a good angle iron should suffice...Its just to hold the sensor really. I have yet to look at the engine to determine where/how to place it however.

04 Cav. 2dr. 5spd. My DD. 'Nuff said.
Friday, July 26, 2013 8:43 PM
Yea I know who your talking about and looked at there builds multiple times to look at how they did theres, pretty simple looks like but never made one yet since at moment have no use for trigger wheel, just bought mine for in the future use. But if you want one made let me know and try to find others so be better pricing

FuzzMASTA9
Friday, July 26, 2013 9:43 PM
I got one from qbe's gp on a shelf in the garage that I have no need for.....

Monday, September 23, 2013 7:50 AM
I am interested in one of those le5 lsj trigger wheels.... my email is rgoris87@gmail.com
Wednesday, June 11, 2014 11:22 AM
hey i just did a le5 bottom with l61 head umm guess i need this trigger wheel like asap!! were do i buy or can i send you money for one right away!!!
Wednesday, June 11, 2014 4:49 PM
David go to ecotecforum.com and there is a gp on them by cinpro

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.

Start New Topic Advanced Search