Better visors? - Third Generation Forum

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.
Better visors?
Tuesday, July 08, 2014 7:15 AM
Does anyone know of better visors? The ones in my sunfire are only attached on one side so they tend to flop around and don't want to work that well. There are some plastic plugs in the headliner right where another attachment point would be so was there a visor that had two attachment points?

2002 Pontiac Sunfire SE Sedan 2.2l Ecotec 4 Speed Auto.

Re: Better visors?
Thursday, July 17, 2014 5:30 AM
Anyone?

Monday, July 21, 2014 11:24 PM
No, the visors are all the same. The plastic clip you're referring to holds the headliner up.

I've never found anything else that fits.
Tuesday, July 22, 2014 5:06 AM
I've been searching and noticed the same thing. On other cars that clip seems like it does double duty serving to hold up the headliner and be a spot of the visor to clip into lim in this picture.

I might try to try and retrofit something and get it to work since it's one of those things that isn't a huge problem but gets kinda annoying.

Wednesday, October 22, 2014 9:30 AM
I grabbed the sunvisors out of my malibu before I scrapped it. I hadn't gotten a chance to try mounting them but it is still 3 screws though I think the holes are a couple degrees off. The hole spacing is the same I think. The malibu visors don't have the clip but they are quite stiff, they definitely don't move on their own. They weren't used much though. You could try adding washers or something somewhere , I haven't looked at them enough to figure out how to make them stiffer.

My sig- "Doing what needs to be done, although satisfactory, is a far cry from what can be done."
Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.

Start New Topic Advanced Search