Bodywork question - Third Generation Forum

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.
Bodywork question
Tuesday, May 15, 2018 10:33 AM
Are there any body modifications for the 03-05 Sunfire that don’t look like rice/ugly as hell? I know there’s the GM Lip kit and a replica of the Autocross Concept bodywork, but both of those are impossible to find, even on eBay. Is there anything that looks like and is similar to the Xtreme Tuner kit made for the Cavalier? And please, don’t recommend me any rice. There’s plenty of rice I can find on my own.

-Insert generic “I’m so cool” signature here-

Re: Bodywork question
Tuesday, May 15, 2018 12:58 PM
Also, just another question, but for a different car. Are there any exterior mods that could be done to make a 95-99 sunfire look good? I've only seen one video on YouTube of a guy with a white 99 Sunfire who turbo'd it and made it look good, but I can't find the video again. I think he made some sort of lip for the front and rear or had aftermarket bumpers.

Thursday, May 17, 2018 6:21 AM
There was one guy years ago that modified an Extreme Tuner kit to fit his 03-05 Sunfire. The cars has been parted out and the kit was sold off to someone else.

IMO the aftermarket body kits for Sunfires (95-05) are not that terrible looking, it just matters how you style the car to make everything "fit" together.

Thursday, May 17, 2018 6:57 AM
I dunno about that, on this site and elsewhere on the internet when I look for body mods it’s all rice. I really like clean styling with not a lot of lines, so that rules out most of the body mods since they’re all late-90’s how-many-geometric-shapes-can-we-add-to-the-bumper styled stuff. I want mine to be clean, much like your amazing Harropalier. Has anyone ever modded LS Sport bumpers to fit on the Sunfire? I like that little bottom lip look it has.

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.

Start New Topic Advanced Search