Math Skills at the ready.... - Third Generation Forum

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.
Math Skills at the ready....
Sunday, April 16, 2006 7:55 AM
okay guys. time to do some group thinking. theres a bunch of things i need to do to the cavy to make her up to par to bring it to ontario from nova scotia. anyone up for a little price estimation so i can find out how much the whole things gunna cost?

gettting a set of new tries. just to get me there. i have 17's waiting for me but i need new stockies to get there. 195/70R14.

i have manual door locks. but my car is rebuilt. dont have a key for the drivers side. so im going to get power installed. on top of that. i need to get an alarm because of my system and such. nothing fancy. but nothing low end and crappy either.

last. i need tints. so the best priced speed shop gets my business.

thats just the stuff i need to do to make it worthy. my estimation of this would probably be around $800 Can. i want it for less but im prepared to pay that. just wondering if you guys could do some figuring for me. thanks for your time.

Re: Math Skills at the ready....
Monday, April 17, 2006 11:06 AM
Humm. (dollars are US and in Atlanta Ga)
(1) 14's tires - I paid $245 for some cheap no names at NTB about 4 months ago. Might last 35000 miles if i'm lucky.
(2) Tint - I got mine done for $130. 35% doors, 20% rear/side
(3) Auto lock conversion - I've seen cheapy for $150, big buck "poppers" for $500.
(4) Alarm - Look online for specs. Price vary's a lot + install.

I'd reccomend getting a new door lock cylinder at Autozone, Advance...etc and having it keyed for your car by a dealer. (lock about $25, keying - $25)

Don
Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.

Start New Topic Advanced Search