someone want to play with a new sig? - Image Manipulation Forum

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.
someone want to play with a new sig?
Thursday, March 04, 2010 11:22 AM
if anyone wouldnt mind i'd like to get a new sig. I have messed with photoshop a little bit but im still learning and it takes alot of space on my computer so its running really slow. here are a few pics. Anything goes, no special request. Text just include 20cav02. thanks in advance.

Re: someone want to play with a new sig?
Thursday, March 04, 2010 12:03 PM
quickie..

* * BIG FOR SALE POST * *
Thursday, March 04, 2010 12:57 PM
thanks prolwer. i actually really like that! love how you edited the mountains and added color to it. thanks bud.

Thursday, March 04, 2010 3:18 PM
"prowler"......

that is a cool sig though. are you gonna keep door handles black? cuz i really think's ya should......

Thursday, March 04, 2010 6:47 PM
No problem, man. I like how you brushed over my name though, classy.

* * BIG FOR SALE POST * *
Friday, March 05, 2010 5:24 PM
lol yea. i appreciate you doing it for me! if anyone asks i'll let them know your the artist. does it bother you i took your nameo ff?

and yea im going to leave the door handles black just to break up some of the white a litle bit. i might do it later.

Saturday, March 06, 2010 5:14 AM
Yeah, that's a slap in the face to remove an artist's signature from their work.

You just got free work, show him the courtesy of giving him credit for it.

Saturday, March 06, 2010 2:59 PM
i didnt see it as a slap in the face. i just didnt want someone to see my sig and think that i was prowler. told hiim thanks for the sig and that if anyone asks me who did it i'll tell them to talk to prowler. So i gave him the credit. i said thank you and i appreciate it and i'll give your name out for work to anyone else that asks about my sig or asks who i know can do good sigs.

Saturday, March 06, 2010 5:22 PM
20cavy02 wrote:i didnt see it as a slap in the face. i just didnt want someone to see my sig and think that i was prowler. told hiim thanks for the sig and that if anyone asks me who did it i'll tell them to talk to prowler. So i gave him the credit. i said thank you and i appreciate it and i'll give your name out for work to anyone else that asks about my sig or asks who i know can do good sigs.

but it is. and how would anyone think its prowlers car when your name is dominate over the water mark? theres a reason Ps artist put their water mark on things.

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.

Start New Topic Advanced Search