NOS SNIPER KIT? - Nitrous Oxide Forum

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.
NOS SNIPER KIT?
Tuesday, September 26, 2006 8:07 PM
Yes i searched the org and could not find anything, so i was browing around and i found that NOS makes a "sniper" kit
http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/NOS-07001-Sniper-Nitrous-Kit-Kits-Holley-100-150-HP-Car_W0QQcmdZViewItemQQcategoryZ33740QQihZ002QQitemZ120036100199QQrdZ1

Im only going to be running a 50 shot, max probably and was wondering if this kit would be ideal for me. Eventually im going to add a bottle warmer and purge, but nothing else, since im in auto trans (is that correct?)

SO if I got this kit would I need anythign else??

Re: NOS SNIPER KIT?
Tuesday, September 26, 2006 8:13 PM
Nope....

That's definately not for any 4-6cyl car I know of!

Make sure it's an efi kit first before you're ready to buy!

N2O + Bolt-ons = 220Hp/250Tq

Coming Soon:HpTunersPro, EagleConnectingRods, WiescoPistons, 13sec2200

Tuesday, September 26, 2006 8:14 PM
haha, it even says in the description what it's for......

Tuesday, September 26, 2006 9:08 PM
yeah sorry, i didnt exactly read, thanks. Guess ill go the gravana tuning route!

wait looks like it will work

but im askign if it will have everything. I know some kits sya they have everythign but they dont *cough* ebay turbo companys *cough*

Edited 1 time(s). Last edited Tuesday, September 26, 2006 9:12 PM

Tuesday, September 26, 2006 9:18 PM
nahh, you want an EFI kit that works with fuel injected motors. The one you posted comes with a carb plate which mounts in between your carbuerator and your intake mani. You need a nozzle that sprays into your intake tube.

You can get any arrangement of efi single or dual nozzle kits as long as your engine can take the set-up. I recommend any stage 1 or 2 (single nozzle) EFI set-up for starters!

Wednesday, September 27, 2006 6:27 PM
That kit comes with the ugly ass bottle too, no high flow valve and really dinky cylinoids, seriously, my purge cylinoids were bigger. I had a friend cheap out and get that kit for his camaro, i really wasnt impressed. I got one thats an NOS powerfogger universal V-8 kit, but its EFI and jets start at 75, you can buy smaller jets for like 10 bucks and run that kit just fine. Its a wet system bytheway, so if your looking dry you can deffinitly find a cheaper kit.

Saturday, November 11, 2006 4:52 PM
i got the snyper kit for my car and its made for a carberated v-style motor , but you can buy sellinoids lines and a nozzel to make it for a FI car .in the end it was cheaper to build a kit witht the snyper than it would have been to buy a kit for a FI car.but that was my expirence.might be different for you.
Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.

Start New Topic Advanced Search