sneeky pete - Nitrous Oxide Forum

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.
sneeky pete
Tuesday, December 12, 2006 7:02 PM
just wondering if anyone has used this kit or know anything about it i know its designed for carburated engines but could we use it on our cars any info on this would be great thanks

Re: sneeky pete
Tuesday, December 12, 2006 7:25 PM
Yes you can use it, but it is a dry system that does not add any fuel. You will need to figure out a way to richen the mix. Also I would be highly irritated with such a small bottle as you'll have to refill after every run.
It's cheap but I would say not enough for what you get and what you'll have to buy to run it. Maybe it would work for a very small shot like 25hp or something if you put nozzle before intake air temp sensor.
Tuesday, December 12, 2006 7:32 PM
im just looking for a little pep every now and then nothing major at all i drive this everyday so i dont want a big system as far as the fuel upgrades could i just get buy with bigger fuel pump fpr and injectors i was looking at doing this anyway
Tuesday, December 12, 2006 7:48 PM
I'm sure you could do a 25hp shot. The o2 sensor will richin it up a lil bit, also will the iat sensor. I would also look into doing some of the simple sensor mods to bump up fuel a little although you prolly wont need to. As far as injectors and fuel pump would be a waste of money for the shot your lookin to run, it would be cheaper to do a regular dry kit that richins the fuel mix by putting pressure to the fuel pressure regulator. Injectors and fuel pump are overkill, and injectors will hurt your daily driven performance. Adjustable fpr would help richen the mix but i think id look into a cheaper route if i was after what you are.
Tuesday, December 12, 2006 7:53 PM
well i have already put a walbro 190 in the car because my stock one went out thats why i was suggesting that i was looking at running two of those little bottles i figured that would accomplish what i was after but not over kill or am i just wasting money and time
Tuesday, December 12, 2006 7:59 PM
You'll be fine. Dont go over 25hp. No your not wasting your money, but the pump you purchased isn't goint to richin your mixture up, although it is a very good pump. 25hp won't pin you to the seat but you will still notice a very nice improvement in your 0-60 and et.
Tuesday, December 12, 2006 8:04 PM
i looked at the sn.peete also but like said above its a waste of$ i have a 98 cavz24 2.4 auto and i bought a used edelbrock efi wet kit and custom intake off ebay,i would buy brand new if i were u depends how much $ you want to spend but im only running a 50 shot and it made a big difference the kit cost me 325 with shipping and it was a pretty simple install

15.2@89mph 2.171 60ft. 9.830 1/8 R.I.P. "LULU"
Tuesday, December 12, 2006 8:11 PM
moneys not a big issue but i dont want a big bottle in my car just looking for a little bump in my 2200 what kinda fuel sensor mods can i do to richen up my fuel thats all im looking for is an improvement in my et without hurting my well worn engine lol
Tuesday, December 12, 2006 8:21 PM
You will have to look into the sensor mods. I know they sell cheap resistors on ebay that increase fuel injector pulse width by lying to the computer. the problem with these is some of them will advance your timing. a no no for nitrous. Im sure somebody here knows. I would guess for example a resistor in the iat sensor return wire.
Tuesday, December 12, 2006 8:24 PM
those resistors you see on ebay are junk. worthless, crap

Im a Xbox 360 fanboy...and damn proud of it!!
Tuesday, December 12, 2006 8:26 PM
ok i guess ill have to search thanks for the info

Wednesday, December 13, 2006 5:38 AM
what would be the safest way to set this system up im new to all this nitrous stuff
Wednesday, December 13, 2006 10:37 AM
you could get the ZEX wet kit which has the" all in one system" eliminating the need for the w.o.t microswitch (wide open throttle) and run a small shot like a 35 which wouldnt be too much on your motor and as far as a big bottle being in the car it doesnt take up too much room in my car i have a box with subs and the bottle fits perfect behind the box access by pulling down the rear seat.

15.2@89mph 2.171 60ft. 9.830 1/8 R.I.P. "LULU"
Wednesday, December 13, 2006 11:14 AM
ok thanks for all the input guys sorry if i was asking stupid aggravating questions just trying to learn as much as i can before hand
Thursday, December 14, 2006 3:41 PM
A regular stg 1 efi kit would suite you well! If all that attracts you to the sneaky system is the ability to hide the bottle you can always just get a 2.5lb'er or 5lb'er and hide it!

N2O + Bolt-ons = 220Hp/250Tq

Coming Soon:HpTunersPro, EagleConnectingRods, WiescoPistons, 13sec2200

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.

Start New Topic Advanced Search