Thinking bout buying n20 - Nitrous Oxide Forum

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.
Thinking bout buying n20
Tuesday, June 19, 2007 10:20 AM
I'm thinking bout buying a zex 50 dry shot i have a few questions. The first is zex says it uses and an active fuel magenment system that is a plug and play just where do u plug it in at and what do u have to adjust. The second question is where is the best place to install the WOT switch and pics would help out alot. Thanks in advance for help.

Re: Thinking bout buying n20
Tuesday, June 19, 2007 10:33 AM
I believe with the Zex kit,the processor box eliminates the need for a WOT switch.At least that's how my buddies is on his Vette.

15.2@89mph 2.171 60ft. 9.830 1/8 R.I.P. "LULU"
Tuesday, June 19, 2007 2:41 PM
The unit has a voltage sensor in it, and you can tap the tps if your car has one. Otherwise, you rig up a wot switch to that.

The unit has a learning mode to learn the voltage seen at wot. You hook a vacuum line up to the intake, then one to the fpr. Install the appropriate jets, and you are done. By far one of the simplest, easiest systems to setup.
Tuesday, June 19, 2007 2:46 PM
Ok thanks for the info also dose anyone know the exact part number for the kit the one i found on zex website says its an universal kit but when i looked on a site that sells the kits is says that the kit is for a honda.
Wednesday, June 20, 2007 9:55 AM
same difference

Wednesday, June 20, 2007 1:45 PM
ok thanks
Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.

Start New Topic Advanced Search