read my nos story - Nitrous Oxide Forum

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.
read my nos story
Saturday, July 07, 2007 12:07 AM
So with out nitrous last year my car ran a 15.004 down the 1/4mile, i hooked up a nos wet kit running a 50 shot, and ran a 16.6 first run and a 15.4 for my final pass. I'm thinking something is wrong here, I had the car parked for 9 months and got it running again 3 weeks ago, only difference is i am running a getrag tranny instead of my old isuzu tranny. Any one ever had this happen to them or is my engine just getting really worn down?

Re: read my nos story
Saturday, July 07, 2007 9:22 AM
Do you remember your 60ft, what are your trap speeds, what kind of tire are you on? There are many factors co consider how hot was it that day, more details would help.

Saturday, July 07, 2007 11:19 PM
fill out your profile,so we can help you better

15.2@89mph 2.171 60ft. 9.830 1/8 R.I.P. "LULU"
Sunday, September 09, 2007 4:46 AM
How many are you running? I think you need two of the big ones...that'll help.

Sorry you called it nos I couldn't help it.

Sunday, September 09, 2007 11:30 AM
Rabbit(AKA RedAssassin) wrote:How many are you running? I think you need two of the big ones...that'll help.

Sorry you called it nos I couldn't help it.

No actually he said nitrous and then said nos wet kit.Maybe he should have said NOS to help you understand the brand name.

15.2@89mph 2.171 60ft. 9.830 1/8 R.I.P. "LULU"
Sunday, September 09, 2007 11:47 AM
My 98 Z24 with an Isuzu pulls to different speeds than my 02 Z24 with a Getrag. Even though GM claims that both transmissions have the exact same gear ratios I believe that the Isuzu may actually have shorter gearing. The Getrag is also a heavier transmission than the Isuzu.

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.

Start New Topic Advanced Search