Zex Install Pics - Nitrous Oxide Forum

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.
Zex Install Pics
Monday, August 04, 2008 1:48 PM
Does anyone have pics of their zex tuners kit installed (Specifically the safety blowdown tube) Im just not sure if I need something extra so i can add on the blowdown tube because there doesnt seem to be a place to attach it tot he bottle? Sorry if thats a dumb question.

Re: Zex Install Pics
Tuesday, August 05, 2008 4:29 PM
can you get a general pic of the bottle you have, then i can draw you a diagram of how to install the blow down tube

Sunday, August 17, 2008 1:12 PM
A long, long time ago... when I had nitrous.... I had to remove the original blow-off disc from the bottle BEFORE FILLING IT!!! And then get a new blow-off disc with a fitting attached to it (some NOS part I had to order for my bottle, because it was the reverse fitting from what most people use... female or male, I don't remember exactly... it was 2001...). The blow-down attaches to that new fitting, to vent to the outside of the car.

Unless ZEX has changed their fittings on the bottles (I doubt it), you'll need to swap out the blow-off disc when your bottle is next empty...

Sunday, August 31, 2008 8:16 AM
Hmm thanks for the post that makes a lot of sense do you have a part no. for me? Maybe ill just go tot he place i bought ym kit and they will know...Still i bought both the basic nitrous kit there as well as the racers tuning kit...you think they would know by now and say something to their customers..
Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.

Start New Topic Advanced Search