has anyone tried this? - Nitrous Oxide Forum

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.
has anyone tried this?
Thursday, October 09, 2008 5:27 PM
I wanna get a zex 50 shot direct port nitrous kit for my 2.3 cavalier,would it be safe on my newely rebuild stock engine?
i think it should be safer than a single nozzel because of the even distribution but what do u guys think?

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/ZEX-82030-4-Cyl-Direct-Port-Nitrous-Kit-Free-Shipping_W0QQcmdZViewItemQQ_trksidZp1638Q2em118Q2el1247QQcategoryZ33740QQihZ009QQitemZ190237106580QQrdZ1QQss pagenameZWD1V

Re: has anyone tried this?
Thursday, October 09, 2008 6:17 PM
Overkill really. A single nozzle will work just the same for a 50 shot and will save you $200. Direct port setups are usually used for 100+ shots.

Proud member of Jbody of Kentucky ... Click on sig to go!
Friday, October 10, 2008 12:32 AM
I would not bother with a direct port set up at all.

If you are sticking to such a small shot, you can definitely get a cheaper kit than that. ALSO, Don't forget the safety equipment. (full throttle and window switches)

On the other hand....you have other fingers.

In my family we teach that boys have a God-stick and girls have a Shame Cave. -John Stewart
Friday, October 10, 2008 1:25 PM
so it would work the same as a regular single nozzel without having damage on my engine,im getting this kit because i made a deal with a friend that wants to trade a new direct port NOS kit with a 50 -150 shot for one of my alienware laptops.
Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.

Start New Topic Advanced Search