Wondering - Nitrous Oxide Forum

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.
Wondering
Tuesday, August 11, 2009 12:45 PM
I was trying to do a search on some 3.1 motor peeps throwing some nitrous to them. I cannot believe nothing comes up in the search im sure someone here has had to. Just kinda curious!

Thanks

Re: Wondering
Tuesday, August 11, 2009 1:16 PM
What exactly is your question...?

Tuesday, August 11, 2009 1:20 PM
just wanting to see if anyone has run nitrous on the 3.1's and what numbers they were putting down. Sorry i should have been more specific.

Tuesday, August 11, 2009 4:19 PM
I haven't heard of it, but maybe try searching cardomain?

Wednesday, August 12, 2009 9:50 AM
One of our shop cars is a '96 GP SE in the process of being rear-wheel-drive converted. The motor was built a long time ago, but bone stock (only bolt-on mods) it was sprayed with a 125-shot consistently. Held up GREAT and the internals were all clean when it was torn down.

Wednesday, August 12, 2009 12:31 PM
Wednesday, August 12, 2009 4:24 PM
Agent Omega wrote:One of our shop cars is a '96 GP SE in the process of being rear-wheel-drive converted. The motor was built a long time ago, but bone stock (only bolt-on mods) it was sprayed with a 125-shot consistently. Held up GREAT and the internals were all clean when it was torn down.

Thats cool, any times one that?

TheSundownFire wrote:Thats what i got with a search

Thanks, but i was more interested in some 1/4 or 1/8 times and how big of a spray

Wednesday, August 12, 2009 4:31 PM
i do appreciate the help

Thanks

Thursday, August 13, 2009 5:42 AM
No times on the Grand Prix, unfortunately. Most of us at the shop are more into driving than strip times and dyno numbers. Only thing I can really say is that the car was ungodly fast.

Just don't think it was a bone-stock motor with intake and exhaust, though. He basically had every fuel, ignition and air mod you could possibly do before he built the motor. The setup was well thought-out, clean and terribly efficient. He was giving some Vette's a run for their money before he tore into the RWD project.

Sunday, August 16, 2009 4:52 AM
why not look on a performance forum for cars that actually came with that motor??? Just a thought...

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.

Start New Topic Advanced Search