how much you guys paid for your kits? - Nitrous Oxide Forum

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.
how much you guys paid for your kits?
Friday, October 22, 2010 11:37 AM
im looking for just a small 50-75 wet shot kit, i want something cheap in price but not in quality lol about how much have you guys spent and what brand? also i cant find any kits for cavaliers, would any kit work on mine? since i belive it's all the same concept of hooking it up, am i right?

Re: how much you guys paid for your kits?
Friday, October 22, 2010 11:32 PM
yes you are right for the most part.

http://www.dynotunenitrous.com/store/scripts/default.asp

^^very affordable.

btw, if your'e looking to do it right (bottle heater, wet kit, purge, wot switch etc. etc.) you can have a great set up for under a thousand dollars. wanna blow up your engine? cheap out and you can buy a dry kit with nothing to retard the timing and nothing to compensate for extra fuel.

your call really. n2o is special cuz you don't have to have a ton of money to have a lot of power, but if you want to be a complete cheapskate then it will bite you in the ass.

either do it right, or don't do it at all.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edited Friday, October 22, 2010 11:37 PM

Sunday, October 24, 2010 8:46 AM
Looking to trade my Zex dry kit for some struts. Looking for the KYB gr-2's.
Monday, October 25, 2010 7:40 AM
IMO

There is only one n20 kit and that is a wet kit. I personally would stay away from Zex sorry Mo Joe.

Monday, January 10, 2011 7:56 PM
i paid 200 for my wet kit off of craigslist. i got a steal =] came with 10 sets of jets, bottle, brackets, all wiring, braided lines, everything =] its all in where you look

1999 2.4L w/ nitrous
Tuesday, January 11, 2011 6:25 PM
Thursday, January 13, 2011 11:09 PM
I picked up my NOS Sniper Wet EFI kit, it had 35, 50, and 75 jets.

Was around 340 bucks canadian through a local shop

I would suggest you also spend the loot, and atleast pick up a bottle heater (I think they are anywhere from 100-170 bucks), and appropriate spark plugs and run 92 octane when you want to start spraying.

had a blown ecotec swapped 2000 cavy, now just an 02 Grand Am, and a 74 BMW 2002...
Saturday, January 15, 2011 8:33 PM
Just make sure the harness or anything is hacked up if you buy used. As well as making everything is intact.

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.

Start New Topic Advanced Search